Return to list Post a new post

[Hotel/Apartment]

Crown Regency Cebu Philippines Reviews and Crown Regency Sky Terrace Walk

165 0
Post Time 2024-10-26 05:17 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

During my stay in Cebu during this period, I felt that if you really want to learn English well, you must choose your study partner. This means trying not to speak Chinese and communicating more with students from other countries. Of course, I am not asking you not to To get in touch with Taiwanese, since you have chosen to go to a language school in the Philippines to spend money, then convert everything into English. If you are in a learning environment where you are surrounded by Chinese, Korean, and Japanese instead of English, Do you think your language will improve?

So at that time, I shared this concept with my classmates, and everyone thought it was right. At that time, not only did we go to the cafe every day after school to read books, but we also often discussed the politics of our country in English in daily life. , culture and some interesting things. I shared with a Japanese classmate. Every time we were in the language school, he would always use English when communicating with people from their country in front of me. I think this attitude is right, and he is At that time, she was the one with the best TOEIC score in the school, with a score of over 700 to over 900.

Because recently, after many Taiwanese students come to the Philippines to learn the language, they naturally still hang out with Taiwanese. When eating, shopping, and hanging out, they are all Taiwanese and Taiwanese. So let me ask you? Do you want to learn English well or not? Chinese? If you communicate in English, I agree with you, but you always communicate in Chinese, so how can you improve your English speaking skills?
In fact, Taiwanese people’s English is much better than that of other neighboring Asian countries. Whether it is grammar or vocabulary, Taiwanese people’s test ability is really strong, but speaking has always been our weakness, and it is also the same for other countries, so we face the Philippines every day The teacher’s reading is not enough. I must tell my roommates again when I go back to the dormitory, and share it with classmates from other countries. In this way, my English speaking will definitely improve.

The Japanese classmate just now, we often hang out in private, and I have to admire the Japanese people’s academic qualifications. Almost all I met were students or graduates of public preparatory classes. It's just that their speech really has a Japanese accent, and they often say "ㄟ都..." and "Hi (Yes)", which is really cute. Friday is the happiest day, because there is no school this week, so the most anticipated thing of the week is "Happy Friday", even the teacher will be happy to attend class. So after school today, we and our Japanese classmates planned to go to the Crown Regency in the nearby city center to experience the most exciting activities, which are the sky walk and the Edge Coaster. In fact, there are two other activities. The first two items were Tower Zip and The 4D Experience. The latter two seemed like nothing, so we chose the first two which seemed more fun.

Cebu-Crown Regency Cebu Philippines Reviews and Crown Regency Sky Terrace Walk

The Crown Hotel is actually 40 stories high and is the tallest urban hotel in Cebu. At that time, we originally wanted to visit during the day, but thinking about the gentle breeze at night, we decided to go to the high-rise building at night to experience the activities while overlooking the Cebu city. night view.

The geographical environment near Crown Regency Hotel is very good, with many fast food restaurants, massage parlors, supermarkets and coffee shops. It is also close to the city center square, so there are many people during the day and at night, making it a quite lively area.

I'm getting ready to experience it, and I'm a little nervous, because you have to wear their protective clothing on it, and because the floor you walk on during high-altitude walking is made of glass, you must wear cloth shoes when you go there, and don't wear high heels or sandals. Slippers, the staff will ask you to change them.

Our Japanese classmates all wear slippers, so we have to buy socks from the counter, and then wear their shoes before we can go in and experience the activities. I have to say that the socks are quite colorful...

Sky Walk is assisted by a coach and a photographer in front and behind, and then take protective measures like the clothes above, and the coach will lead you out of the building and walk around the entire hotel without any handrails. Circle, and then at the fixed point, the photographer will help you take a beautiful commemorative photo, so our lives are completely on the same rope!!!! But people who are not afraid of heights may like this activity very much, because the accommodation Because there are no other high-rise buildings in the fog, the view from above is really unobstructed and clear, which is very attractive.

Because the photographer’s photos must be purchased, no electronic products can be carried on them, and their photos are not cheap, so we secretly took pictures of the screen to share with you (good kids, please don’t study) because this is prohibited Yes, I was wrong. But we also bought a photo to give to a Japanese classmate who was about to leave as a souvenir.

Next we have to go up one more level to continue our adventure on the Edge Coaster. There are many souvenirs for sale there, and you can go outside. There is also an aerial bar and an observation deck for you to watch. Beautiful scenery, before you go to participate, explain to the counter staff and he will ask you to write a cut-off letter. After completing this activity, the staff will give you a record of completing the extreme activity according to the name you gave him above. Certificate.

Look, the cliff coaster has two seats, and it's quite fast. The seats can be adjusted from 90 degrees to 45 degrees while Traveling, making you feel like you're about to fall out, and you're still inside a building. Bianbian, the whole thing is super exciting!!!! After it started, the female classmate next to me kept screaming... OMG

Because I’m not afraid of heights, I secretly took out my phone and took a photo of the night view of Cebu City above. Isn’t it very beautiful? The lights twinkled like stars.

It was this Japanese classmate who kept yelling wildly on top, preventing me from adjusting the chair to 45 degrees to enjoy the most exciting pleasure! Haha, after it was over, the staff gave her a certificate, and she immediately took the photo with excitement. It’s actually really fun, and it’s worth recommending that everyone come here to experience this unique activity.

【Crown Regency Hotel Sky Experience Adventure Online Store】

Address: Tower 1, Crown Regency Hotel and Towers, Fuente Towers, Fuente Osmeña Blvd., Cebu City, 6000 Philippines
Telephone: (032) 418 – 8888 / (032) 418 – 7777
Opening hours: Monday – Friday (Open from 2pm till 12mn) * Saturday – (Open from 10am till 2am) * Sunday – (Open from 10am till 2mn)

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Links
Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-10-27 20:19 GMT-8 Processed in 0.243694 second(s), 40 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list