Return to list Post a new post

[SPA Massage]

Hanoi erotic massage Blue VIP Massage experience, blowjob and masturbation

190 0
Post time 2024-5-28 02:01 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

I went to Blue VIP Massage, a massage parlor in Hanoi. The massage parlor is right across from the Blue Hannoi Inn-Luxury Hotel.

Hanoi-Hanoi erotic massage Blue VIP Massage experience, blowjob and masturbation

After entering the store, the waiter introduced the service items. There are 3 packages in total, namely:
Standard massage: 350,000 tons for 70 minutes;
Herbal massage: 450,000 tons for 80 minutes;
B to B massage: 500,000 Dong for 80 minutes
I chose B to B massage.

After paying the money, the waiter took me to the elevator to the single room upstairs. The pink lighting in the room created a warm atmosphere. I felt like a wandering wanderer returning to his home after a long absence, which was both warm and friendly. The lady appeared after 5 minutes. If the customer knows the girl's name, he can order the girl, otherwise the store will designate the girl.

The lady's name is Emmy and she is between 18-20 years old. The lady was wearing a camisole and shorts and had huge breasts. As soon as we met, Emmy clung to me like a child, instantly shortening the distance between us. Emmy had me strip naked while she adjusted the steam sauna.

Then she asked me to sit on a chair in the sauna. The sauna room is very small, only 1.5m square. Emmy filled the bucket with warm water and washed my feet before exiting the sauna. I sat alone in the sauna, the steam getting thicker and thicker until I could barely see anything. Friends with claustrophobia are advised not to use the sauna here.

After about 5 minutes (it felt like 10), Emmy opened the sauna door and pulled me under the shower head. The young lady was still wearing a camisole, but she was wearing only panties on her lower body, and she helped me wash my body under the shower head. Seeing the little brother's reaction, the lady smiled evilly and began to pat the little brother gently with her hand. Then, the lady pulled me into the bathtub and she began to wash my body and hair. This kind of service can only be found in Southeast Asia. I was very touched. During the body washing process, the lady used her hands to stimulate my penis from time to time, and finally licked my breasts.

After washing, go to bed. The lady asked me to lie on my stomach and she started massaging. She applied massage oil all over my back, massaged and acupressed it, her technique was very professional. I lay on my back, and Emmy took off all her clothes, revealing her beautiful big breasts. The lady climbed on top of me and massaged me with her beautiful breasts. Super enjoyable. My little brother became majestic and arrogant. Emmy proposed an additional 400,000 Dong for blow flute and masturbation, and I immediately agreed. The young lady started to play the flute and then changed to the 69 position. I focused on cunnilingus, while the young lady used her hands and mouth simultaneously, blowing, licking and masturbating. Under Emmy's powerful stimulation, I couldn't control it anymore and fired. A very strong shot.

Afterwards, Emmy gave me another gentle massage. Final battle. After checking out of the store, I met a KFC-like fast food restaurant "Popeyes" on the road. Ordered fried chicken nuggets, 82,000 pounds. After eating, I returned to my residence very satisfied.

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-16 11:26 GMT-8 Processed in 0.121022 second(s), 31 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list