Return to list Post a new post

[SPA Massage]

Vip Spa Lady experience at Hanoi erotic massage parlor. Bathtub bath, oil massage, blowjob

188 0
Post time 2024-8-30 02:05 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

This time I visited Vip Spa Lady, a sex massage parlor in Hanoi. Package: 80 minutes (sauna, bath, cream massage, blow job) 1 million VND; 100 minutes (sauna, bath with the lady in the bath, cream massage, blow job) 1.4 million VND.

Hanoi-Vip Spa Lady experience at Hanoi erotic massage parlor. Bathtub bath, oil massage, blowjob
Hanoi-Vip Spa Lady experience at Hanoi erotic massage parlor. Bathtub bath, oil massage, blowjob

《Overview of Vip Spa Lady》

Address: maps.app.goo.gl/SNh5551RmnY7yQXFA.
Ladies: 15 registered, about 10 on duty every day.

I went to Vip Spa Lady, a sex massage parlor on P Phan ke Binh Street, in the afternoon. After entering the store, a male waiter took me to the reception room, asked me to sit on the sofa, and brought a bottle of mineral water. Then he introduced the service items. There were two packages:

(1) 80 minutes for 1 million VND, including sauna, bathtub, cream massage and blow job;

(2) 100 minutes for 1.4 million VND, including sauna, bathtub with the lady, cream massage and blow job.

You can choose the lady in person in this shop. In similar nightclubs in Hanoi, you cannot choose the lady in person, but can only change the lady. The ability to choose the lady in person is the unique feature of this shop. I chose the 100-minute package. The waiter took me to the 3rd floor by elevator and came to the lady waiting room to let me choose the lady. There were 9 ladies in total, all of them were bare-chested and wearing miniskirts and sitting on a long sofa. I chose a lady with big breasts.

The lady took me into a massage room. There was a jacuzzi, a small sauna and a bed in the room. First, I took off all my clothes and took a steam sauna by myself. After 7-8 minutes, I left the sauna room. The lady also took off her clothes, and the two of them entered the bathtub. The lady sat on my legs and washed my body. Then the lady asked me to lie flat, she lifted my buttocks, let my little brother float to the surface, and she began to blow the flute "periscope style"; then, she kissed my neck and breasts with tongue; after washing my hair, the bathing was over.

After the lady used a hair dryer to blow my hair, she asked me to lie prone on the bed, and she gave me a regular massage. The pressure was moderate and the technique was very high. In the erotic massage shops in Vietnam, the massage itself is basically perfunctory, but this shop is different, which is also the uniqueness of this place.

I turned to lie on my back, and the lady massaged my thighs and arms, and then applied lotion on her chest and my body, and started B To B massage; then, the lady turned her head and turned her buttocks towards my head, and the two of them started 69 until the cannon. The lady asked me to rinse my mouth with mouthwash and poured me a glass of pure orange juice. My mouth was full of the taste of mouthwash, and I couldn't taste the taste of orange juice.

The lady walked me downstairs and said goodbye to me at the door.

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-16 11:05 GMT-8 Processed in 0.188229 second(s), 34 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list