Return to list Post a new post

[Hotel/Apartment]

East Hotel Hong Kong, subway station downstairs, electronic facilities throughout the house

134 0
Post time 2024-5-30 04:40:44 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

It turns out that hotels in Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong are not expensive and small! !
There is a subway station downstairs, electronic facilities throughout the house, and beautiful sea views.
Lie down and look at the sea view, Hong Kong’s affordable hotels have locked this one up

🇭🇰Excellent location
Downstairs is the MTR Island Line, which is very convenient to Tsim Sha Tsui Causeway Bay. As soon as you get out of Exit D of Taikoo Station, the hotel is connected to the MTR. You can go shopping and eat and drink. There are many neighborhood restaurants behind it. It is very convenient for sisters to travel and stay.

🇭🇰The room view is very good
I like to lean in front of the large floor-to-ceiling windows at night and watch the incomparable sea view or Hong Kong city view. I feel so relaxed! The equipment is user-friendly and has a microwave, which is a plus. The screen sharing toilet, wash basin and shower are separated. The key space is large and cost-effective.

🇭🇰About service
I like the bilingual Mandarin service. Tourists from all over the country are taken care of. The whole process of check-in, check-out and taking a taxi is friendly! There is even a foreign currency exchange service, equipped with a rooftop bar, fitness room, and swimming pool ~ I will stay here again if I have the opportunity to go to Hk again in the future

Hongkong-East Hotel Hong Kong, subway station downstairs, electronic facilities throughout the house
Hongkong-East Hotel Hong Kong, subway station downstairs, electronic facilities throughout the house

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved.
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list

2024-7-3 20:38 GMT-7 , Processed in 0.143285 second(s), 31 queries .