Return to list Post a new post

[Hotel/Apartment]

Hong Kong|W Hotel is indeed a fashionable hotel loved by young people

168 0
Post time 2024-5-30 04:38:57 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

The Art Basel art exhibition, which has been very popular in Hong Kong recently, has attracted a large number of people to visit Hong Kong. This time, I chose to stay at the W Hotel, which focuses on young fashion. Since I arrived at the hotel very late, I saw the W logo flashing with colorful lights as soon as I arrived at the lobby on the first floor. The super exciting EDM swept away my fatigue. I took the elevator to the 6th floor to check in, and found that WOOBAR next to the front desk was holding an event. It was super exciting.

During the day, there is also the newly launched Spring Tea Afternoon Tea. The display in every corner of the hotel is very design-oriented and the atmosphere is perfect.

The hotel is located next to the upper cover of Elements Mall.
The Kowloon MTR station is downstairs.
Adjacent to the West Kowloon High Speed ​​Rail Station + Airport Express, convenient transportation.
It is within walking distance to the West Kowloon Cultural District: M+ Museum, Palace Museum, etc.

Room type:
This time I stayed in a sea view room.
It is so comfortable to open the curtains in the morning to see the full sea view.
The hotel’s welcome dessert is also super thoughtful!

They put the dessert on the record with my photo on it. This detail really touched me.

Food:

1. KITCHEN - The buffet breakfast here is so rich! The variety is very complete and it's so delicious! Especially the bread and croissants! I showed off several of them at once. The restaurant has a full sea view, and you can also see the Palace Museum not far away.

2. WOOBAR - There is a super delicious afternoon tea during the day, and it will be accompanied by two special cocktails and tea. I love caviar. The salty snacks and desserts are full of high-end feeling in terms of shape and ingredients. At night, this place turns into a DJ bar, and you can have fun without going to Lan Kwai Fong~

3. Xingyan - Traditional Cantonese restaurant, of course you have to eat authentic Cantonese food when you come to Hong Kong

Photo check-in point:

1. The highest open-air high-altitude swimming pool in Hong Kong, WET, on the 76th floor, not only has a great view, but also beautiful for taking pictures! The yellow-gray butterfly wall is so good to take pictures! You can take pictures of the landmarks of Central from the direction of Jacuzzi!
2. The viewing terrace on the L floor is also a great spot to take photos of the blue sky and the sea
3. The flashing oversized W sign at the hotel entrance on the 1st floor is also a must-see spot

Hongkong-Hong Kong|W Hotel is indeed a fashionable hotel loved by young people

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved.
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list

2024-7-3 20:45 GMT-7 , Processed in 0.180432 second(s), 31 queries .