Return to list Post a new post

[SPA Massage]

Taipei travel companion experience. What is it like to have a Taiwanese girl traveling with you?

197 0
Post time 2024-8-5 01:44 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

I live in the United States. Due to the epidemic, I have not had the opportunity to return to mainland China. Fortunately, the epidemic that lasted for several years has finally come to an end. Five years after leaving home, I finally have the opportunity to go back and take a look. However, the price of direct flights between China and the United States is still high, so I decided to transfer to Taipei and visit the treasure island of the motherland. Facts have proved that it is worth the trip! How can you miss the dazzling night market of snacks, the market full of literary and artistic atmosphere, and the gentle and lovely Taiwanese girls when you come to Taiwan.

Taiwan-Taipei travel companion experience. What is it like to have a Taiwanese girl traveling with you?

Unfortunately, the author is new to Taiwan and is unfamiliar with the place. I dare not go to the nightclub. After searching on the Internet, I found Sister Cat, who has a lot of good reviews. Sister Cat is an intermediary who can help you connect and contact door-to-door services all over Taiwan. The little sister who connects is super enthusiastic and talkative, and very patient. The little sister told me that because of privacy reasons, girls are reluctant to send real photos, but they will give reference photos. As long as I explain my likes and needs, she can try to help me match the right girl. Seeing that the little sister is so sincere, I can also let her help me arrange everything with confidence.

Taiwan-Taipei travel companion experience. What is it like to have a Taiwanese girl traveling with you?

In this way, I can also go shopping and eat directly! I am not afraid of being laughed at by fellow villagers. I am used to the assembly line style and super motorcycle service in North America. For the same price, the experience in Taiwan really surprised me. It can only be described as luxury.

After visiting the night market and returning to the hotel, I was a little sleepy. But thinking of the girl I was about to meet, I instantly cheered up. The agreed time came and the knock on the door came as expected. When I opened the door, a young and beautiful girl came in front of me, with a short skirt, high heels, and a curvy figure. After a simple greeting, the atmosphere quickly became lively. The bathroom, sofa, and bedside were filled with the smell of hormones. It was like an unexpected encounter, full of passion and tenderness.

After handing in the paper, we talked about her college life and shared Taiwanese food. In the laughter, we forgot the passage of time. However, the meeting was short-lived, and it was time to say goodbye. It was a quick encounter, but it left a beautiful memory for this winter trip.

《Evaluation》

Part-time agent: Sister Mao (Line ID: 5278t Telegram: @xin9696);
Miss's name: Doudou;
Miss's appearance: (9/10) pure and lovely, with fair skin;
Miss's attitude: (9/10) gentle and considerate, enthusiastic and talkative;
Miss's bed skills: (5/10) average.

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-16 11:14 GMT-8 Processed in 0.202498 second(s), 36 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list