Return to list Post a new post

[Notes/Strategy]

Thailand travel guide from Krabi to Chiang Mai, beach and night market snacks

185 0
Post time 2024-5-26 01:01:35 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

Travel time: March 2024. I tried to make up for it several times, but "died" in the middle of it several times. After three years of epidemic, I haven’t traveled for three years. I don’t know if I can still remember all the itineraries in detail, so I will write them down for everyone to take a look at... I remember that I regretted it at the time, and I should have gone to the beach last, so I just changed the order and gave it to my friends for reference. I found out that there were still wired records from that time, so I could pick up as many as I wanted.

Krabi-Thailand travel guide from Krabi to Chiang Mai, beach and night market snacks
Krabi-Thailand travel guide from Krabi to Chiang Mai, beach and night market snacks

I arrived in Krabi around four in the morning. You can rent a car directly online, go through IAA8008 of Zhongcheng International Company, and pick up the car directly. The whole Krabi is not big, the airport is quite close to the hotel, and the hotel is right on the beach... Check in.

There are many overseas chicks basking in the sun on the beach. Hey, they are so beautiful, ugly, fat and thin, of all colors and shapes...

Drive, go shopping and eat at the night market

Krabi has four islands, namely Chicken Island, Tube Island, Moh Island and Poda Island. It is basically the basic item that anyone who goes to Krabi for the first time will choose. I checked several websites on a certain website, but after consulting, I couldn't apply online because of age requirements. Before traveling, I asked friends online, and everyone said they could go directly to Thailand to handle the matter. Just like that, I found that there were many places to sign up for a four-island tour near the hotel. After comparing the travel methods and travel prices, I signed up directly. There are three types of outings, one is a yacht, one is a long-tail boat, and the other one I can’t remember. Just remember that long-tail boats should be everyone’s priority, and they should be the first choice for the general public in terms of price, comfort, etc.

Chiang Mai Folklore, the city center location I chose on booking at that time was basically not far from various temples.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved.
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list

2024-7-3 20:44 GMT-7 , Processed in 0.153781 second(s), 27 queries .