Return to list Post a new post

[Food]

Krabi Lae Lay Grill Restaurant sunset restaurant,🥘 taste a very large seafood platter

95 0
Post time 2024-10-10 03:26 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

I went to Krabi, Thailand with my family that year, and started a five-day and four-night semi-free Trip in this niche Southeast Asian country. This paradise-like tropical peninsula, Krabi Island, is located in southern Thailand. There are more than 30 scattered islands around it, dotted like pearls in this sea area.

I went to this restaurant after playing in Pipi Island that day, but missed the sunset time. Although I didn't capture the beautiful sunset, it was worth it to eat the favorite seafood. The restaurant is located in District 3, Ao Nang Bay, Krabi Province, halfway up the mountain, and you need to climb some irregular stairs to reach it. This makes me more curious and surprised about this restaurant. Without saying too much, I will comment on the delicious dishes in my memory.

Seafood platter, the large seafood plating is very attractive. I personally like the prawns and squids in it. The shrimp meat is fresh and firm, and the squid is very Q. You can taste the original flavor of seafood. The dipping sauce can be enjoyed by diners with different tastes.

Tom Yum Goong soup, the first time I have eaten such authentic Tom Yum Goong soup. It is very appetizing. The lemongrass and lemon leaves inside play a very good role. Fresh shrimps and crabs and some vegetarian dishes are also added. The whole sour and spicy feeling is reflected to the extreme. Friends who like this taste will definitely love it. The pineapple rice is large in portion, salty and fragrant, and there are more cashews in it. It is really full when you are very hungry.

Overall, the environment, service, and dishes of this restaurant are still good. It is not an exaggeration to be a popular restaurant. There are also many Tourists during the meal. If I have the opportunity to go again, I would like to try other dishes and take the most beautiful sunset. I hope that the epidemic will soon dissipate and give people a comfortable and happy tourist destination.

Krabi-Krabi Lae Lay Grill Restaurant sunset restaurant,🥘 taste a very large seafood platter
Krabi-Krabi Lae Lay Grill Restaurant sunset restaurant,🥘 taste a very large seafood platter

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-10-16 00:54 GMT-8 Processed in 0.148700 second(s), 37 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list