Return to list Post a new post

[Food]

7 must-try restaurants in Chiang Mai: Sanae thai cuisine, Blue noodle, Kao Soy Nimman, Punn Toh, The house by ginger, Khao Soi Mae Sai, 1’s kitchen journey

281 0
Post time 2024-5-18 06:08 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

Chiang Mai-7 must-try restaurants in Chiang Mai: Sanae thai cuisine, Blue noodle, Kao Soy Nimman, Punn Toh, The house by ginger, Khao Soi Mae Sai, 1’s kitchen journey
Chiang Mai-7 must-try restaurants in Chiang Mai: Sanae thai cuisine, Blue noodle, Kao Soy Nimman, Punn Toh, The house by ginger, Khao Soi Mae Sai, 1’s kitchen journey

After eating more than a dozen meals in Chiang Mai, I summarized these unbeatable restaurants:

1⃣️Sanae thai cuisine⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️40rmb+ per person
From the beginning, I was attracted by the big bones, sour and spicy, delicious😋 The noodles are also very good, but the beef rice is average~

2⃣️Blue noodle⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️10rmb+ per person
Their restaurant is recommended by Michelin and is the best we have ever eaten in Chiang Mai It’s time to eat! Be sure to order the noodles with soup. Mixing them dry will not taste good, so choose fine noodles (their noodles are a bit like domestic noodles). Remember to add the hot and sour seasoning on the table

3⃣️Kao Soy Nimman Teresa Teng’s favorite northern Thai curry noodles
40rmb per capita ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
There are a lot of people, all Chinese. I think noodles are more delicious than noodles. There is really a lot of beef, soft and big.

4⃣️Punn Toh⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ 60rmb+ per person
This is my favorite❤️
It is the only restaurant that gave us clean food, and the environment is very good Comfortable, clean and atmospheric, you can sit there all day. The food is also amazing! ! Look at the pictures, there are no minefields! ! This house is really delicious [crying R][crying R]

5⃣️The house by ginger⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ 120+ per capita
This house is also recommended by Michelin and can be regarded as the ancient town of Chiang Mai I went to a higher-end restaurant, the decoration is very unique and the taste is good. Portions are huge, order less. Water spinach is super delicious👍

6⃣️Khao SoiMaeSai⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ 15 per person
Michelin recommended restaurant🍴, I also eat curry noodles, I think it is better than Teresa Teng’s restaurant, if I choose one of the two Recommend this one. The best thing about this restaurant is not the noodles, but the iced lemon tea. It’s so delicious and only costs 3 yuan. If I can take it away, I will take away 100 cups! !

7⃣️1‘skitchen journey ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️40+ per person
A must-go for afternoon tea, sisters! ! This place is super beautiful. You can read my other notes for details. I really love this place. The desserts are exquisite, the environment is French, and I feel relaxed physically and mentally! ! !

Chiang Mai is really my spiritual home. If I have the opportunity, I will live there for two months and learn delicious Thai food from the chef

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-16 11:51 GMT-8 Processed in 0.225397 second(s), 32 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list