Return to list Post a new post

[Notes/Guide]

A girl's Chiang Mai city walking tour, dispel the anxiety of work and life, and experience slow life

96 0
Post time 2024-9-22 02:17 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

Actually, it was a bit hard to walk.
I was worried about the motorcycles and cars on the road.
It’s not about preference. The atmosphere here is very fragmented.
Next to the ancient blacksmith shop with a religious atmosphere.
A quiet, bright and modern coffee shop COTD.
I was worried and relaxed at the same time. .
I walked all the way from Straw Hat Street to Thapae Gate and then to Mintimal.
Mint Head said it was okay.
I encountered a roadblock tree on the road.
I went back and forth three times.
This was the most interesting part of the day.

Chiang Mai-A girl's Chiang Mai city walking tour, dispel the anxiety of work and life, and experience slow life
Chiang Mai-A girl's Chiang Mai city walking tour, dispel the anxiety of work and life, and experience slow life

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-30 16:20 GMT-8 Processed in 0.242599 second(s), 37 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list