Return to list Post a new post

[Notes/Strategy]

Boracay, Philippines, famous white sand beach, here I come

64 0
Post time 2024-6-19 16:47:31 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

Boracay, famous white sand beach, station 1 on the west coast, sunset sailing. Station 2/3 for swimming and surfing. It is long, and it takes about half an hour to walk. In the afterglow of the sunset, walking barefoot on the flour-like white sand, refreshing and comfortable, I can't help facing the sea, spring flowers blooming.

Boracay-Boracay, Philippines, famous white sand beach, here I come

Tips:
1. Book from booking one month in advance, the outbound trip from Manila to Caticlan Airport (near), 40 US dollars, the return trip from Kalibo (far) to Manila, 15 US dollars, I thought it was a good deal. The family of the traveler booked Cebu Pacific three months in advance, which was half the price of mine.

2. Hotel. Standard room, Crown Prince Regent Hotel where we stayed, booking prepaid RMB one month in advance. A total of 80 US dollars for two days, exceeded expectations, good value for money, worth recommending.

3. Project: Book online or on the island, Boracay scuba diving (zero-degree scuba diving) is $30/person plus free photo taking, paragliding and sea tour package (Boracay Best Talk) is $50/person.

Day 1: Walking + sailing + swimming + rest

I booked a one-stop service from the airport to the hotel. It’s better to have someone to take you to a strange place. You can also take a tricycle to the pier and buy your own boat ticket, which is cheaper. I stored my bag at the hotel and jumped to the beach. The white sand beach is really as famous as it is. It is gentle and delicate like condensed fat, and it is clear and affectionate and laughs at my blackness.

There is no end to the water, sit and watch the clouds rise, comfortable and indifferent, the morning breeze is leisurely, and the waves are sparkling. Close contact with the sea water on the sunset sailboat, watching the sea water gradually change from transparent-green-blue-dark blue-purple-black, the fear of the sea in my heart deepens.

Day 2: Parasailing + Deep Diving + Walking on the Beach

Parasailing, the yacht is moving around with the parasail, and you can see the panoramic view of Boracay, high and slow. Because of the old thin rope, I am always worried that I will fall into the sea. It is a bit exciting.

Deep diving is the most worthwhile project in Boracay this time. It is my first experience. Because I think I can swim, it is not scary. It is wonderful and unforgettable. Later, when I learned to dive, I found that I was a puppet at that time. I was dragged away by the divers and drank sea water, which was salty.

Day 3 Sunrise Viewing + Island Hopping

The best place for sunrise is the east coast. The weather is okay, but it can't stop my enthusiasm. I have been to Beidaihe so many times, but I have never seen the sunrise. In addition, looking back at Beidaihe indifferently, how can I go there three times! ! !

Island Hopping means going to other islands. There is the beach where Fish Leong took wedding photos, Crystal Island, snorkeling, and some people jump into the sea from the 10-meter platform. I really envy the sea jump, but I don't dare to spend too much money. I will have the opportunity to experience it again in the future.

Snorkeling with a mask floating on the water to see the sea view, the scenery next to Crystal Island is really good, the little blue fish is very photogenic, and the little black fish blends into the bottom of the water.

Notes:

1. I don't want to use a respirator that has been used by thousands of people, so I'd better buy one myself. I think sea water can disinfect and hypnotize myself.

2. Wear a swimsuit with less fabric and a long shirt or a gauze scarf, which is beautiful for taking pictures. My conservative swimsuit is also good and sun-proof.

The sea tour can be returned at around 3 pm, just in time to prepare for the return trip. The flight at Kalibo Airport is almost 9 o'clock, so I left 5 hours in advance. I bought a package ticket at the pier, and everything went smoothly, perfectly.

This trip to Boracay was fruitful. Next time I will take a diving trip to see more and bigger fish.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved.
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list

2024-7-3 20:15 GMT-7 , Processed in 0.191078 second(s), 31 queries .