Return to list Post a new post

[Hotel/Apartment]

Discovery Samal Hotel and Resort in Davao Don’t just go to Boracay and Cebu when traveling in the Philippines!

256 0
Post time 2024-5-21 15:56 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

Clark/Angel City-Discovery Samal Hotel and Resort in Davao Don’t just go to Boracay and Cebu when traveling in the Philippines!
Clark/Angel City-Discovery Samal Hotel and Resort in Davao Don’t just go to Boracay and Cebu when traveling in the Philippines!

I have always thought that Davao City in the Philippines is a very slow-paced tourist destination, less populated and safer than Manila. Discovery Samal Resort is a 3-hour direct flight from Hong Kong to Davao.

This time I chose Royal Philippine Airlines to fly directly from Hong Kong to Davao in only three hours. In the past, I had to transfer from Manila or Cebu, which would be more troublesome.

Resort Discovery Samal, a new hotel opening in 2023, is just in time to test the waters. There will be a guy to pick you up when you get off the airport. You can drive to the exclusive pier of the resort in 20 minutes. You can get to the resort in 5 minutes by boat. It takes half an hour to get to the resort after getting off the plane. It's super fast! ! The boat is very new and the dock is very popular.

The five majors and two minors booked the Two Bedroom Villa, which cost about $1,200. One double bed room and one twin bed room all have toilets. The highlight is that the room has its own small swimming pool, where children will have a great time playing.

The room comes with free breakfast for 4 people, and you can dine next to the huge infinity pool. I feel like a princess every day hahahaha (p8-9). Breakfast is a semi-buffet with all kinds of fruit and bread. There are only two other restaurants in the resort, which I personally think are average. I recommend ordering in the room, which is 10,000 times more delicious than the restaurant. There is also a sunset buffet barbecue every Friday. For $40, you can eat fresh seafood, beef skewers and pork skewers, and two cocktails. There is also a DJ playing next to it, accompanied by some photos of the beach. The ability to take photos is limited. If you are interested, you can check out p12’s official ins.

Suitable for those who don’t have a long vacation but want to relax on the island. My family is all in Davao. If you are interested, I will be happy to answer your questions~

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-16 11:31 GMT-8 Processed in 0.222100 second(s), 32 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list