Return to list Post a new post

[SPA Massage]

Bali massage parlor erotic Delapan Afrohead, perfect travel to have a rich nightlife

250 0
Post time 2024-8-5 01:43 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

This time, I went to the massage parlor Delapan. After negotiating the price at the front desk, I was taken to another building. The massage parlor has just opened, and many areas have not been put into use. I came to a room with my mommy, and my mommy called 4 girls. I chose one of the beautiful girls. I went up to the second floor. There was a double bed in the room, with a hot shower and toilet. It was very clean.

Bali-Bali massage parlor erotic Delapan Afrohead, perfect travel to have a rich nightlife

The girl didn't speak English. The girl gestured for me to lie on the bed, and she started a back massage. Then, the girl lifted my butt and started to masturbate. There was no blow job as expected, and I put on a condom and went straight to the body. In the end, I succeeded in firing. After taking a shower, we dispersed.

Evaluation
The reception room... is being renovated. The gun room... is simple, but very clean. The girl... has a cute smile, but her bed skills are not good. The mommy... is ordinary. Since I chose the girl in person, the price-performance ratio is not bad. But there are too few girls, so the choice is limited. I don't think I will visit Delapan again when I come to Bali again.

[Shop name] Delapan
[Shop type] Massage
[Date] September 2023
[Price] 2 hours Rp800k + tip Rp100k

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-19 08:21 GMT-8 Processed in 0.265743 second(s), 36 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list