Return to list Post a new post

[Hotel/Apartment]

Experience Ayana Jimbaran, Bali's top hotel, with more than a dozen swimming pools!

104 0
Post time 2024-10-20 22:24 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

At first, I was still hesitating whether to book Potato Head or Ayana, but when I saw the H2O pool at Ayana, I immediately had the answer in my mind! For those who love swimming pools, it is really irresistible, not to mention that Ayana has more than a dozen swimming pools in the entire park!

We decided to book the last stop of our Trip here, just to lie down and soak in the hotel for three days and two nights. The experience was quite good. The waiter's smile was very contagious, and he would take the initiative to take pictures for you when he saw you taking selfies! The service attitude is impeccable! Originally, I wanted to book Ayana Forest Hotel (a newer hotel), but later I found that Ayana Resort (old money style) had a better location, so I booked it directly. In fact, there is a shuttle bus in the park, which runs every ten minutes, so you don’t need to worry too much about where to stay, it’s very convenient.

Kubu Beach🏖️
Recommendation Index🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
We arrived in the afternoon of the first day, and after putting our luggage, we went directly to Kubu Beach. There were a lot of people on the elevator, which looked a bit fierce, but don't be afraid. After the elevator went down, it was the beach. We went there at four or five o'clock, and the time was just right. It happened to be sunset after a while of taking pictures. The waiter will remind you to go up around 18:30-19:00.

Rock Bar🍷
Recommendation Index🌟🌟🌟
We booked a seat at 17:00 the next day on the day of check-in. It is actually not much different from the location of Kubu Beach. Maybe there were a lot of clouds on our day, and the sunset was not very colorful, but since we are here, we still go to check in, don't have too much expectation!

Swimming Pool Recommendation
Ocean Beach pool🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
Next to Rock Bar, it is also a great place to watch the sunset. Soaking in water, drinking juice beer and chasing the sunset, just thinking about it is very Enjoy! Add the music from the bar next to it, Oh Nice! Those who want to take pictures need to study how to take pictures, anyway, I can't find a good angle

Rimba pools🌟🌟🌟🌟
Next to Toge restaurant, we took a break after breakfast and took a dip. The overall feeling was good, and the flowers were beautiful!

River pool🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
A popular check-in spot, I was attracted by it! The opening hours seem to be 7:00-9:00 in the morning. We arrived at 8 o'clock. There were not many people. Each room took a number and lined up. Each person was limited to one minute. I didn't see a European and American face in the morning. It was all 🇰🇷+🇨🇳 in a big competition. Just take pictures, they will all be good. The distance is there, and you can ask the waiter above to help you take pictures!

Restaurant recommendation
Toge restaurant🍴🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
Just choose it! Breakfast has cauliflower beef and dragon fruit juice + yogurt, these two are great!

Bali-Experience Ayana Jimbaran, Bali's top hotel, with more than a dozen swimming pools!
Bali-Experience Ayana Jimbaran, Bali's top hotel, with more than a dozen swimming pools!

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-10-22 15:24 GMT-8 Processed in 0.143827 second(s), 39 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list