Return to list Post a new post

[Notes/Guide]

Bali travel guide that girls must read, be sure to bring a lot of beautiful clothes

123 0
Post Time 2024-10-26 04:42 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

A must-read guide to Bali for girls. I am a serious lazy person. I have been writing Travel notes for more than half a month. When I was a child, I watched the Korean drama "The Crown Prince's First Love" and I was full of infinite yearning for Bali. Some time ago, I suddenly said I wanted to go, and then I immediately set the itinerary and left. I have been to many islands before, so I didn't make any guides. The time was so tight that I didn't buy new clothes. Bali is very suitable for taking pictures. You must bring a lot of beautiful clothes.

Pictures 1 and 2 were taken by my friends at the Holy Spring Temple. They are super beautiful. Because I didn't want to check in with the Internet celebrity swing, I stayed in the hotel and didn't go. I regretted it when I saw the photos they took. Picture 3 is Lover's Cliff. The scenery is still very beautiful. The red Fanta is surprisingly delicious. Picture 4 is watching the sunset at Jimbaran Beach. The scenery is beautiful, but there are so many people. The beach BBQ is really not good. I don't eat much even though I am never picky about food. Fortunately, I saw grilled corn on the beach. It tastes good at 15,000 yuan. Pictures 5, 6, and 7 are of the Ubud Palace. The place is very small. If you want to take pictures, you should wear bright colors. The yellow color my friend is wearing is very suitable. The Ubud market is very small. You can buy some fruits and so on. There is a juicer in the middle of the row of fruit sellers. They sell chicken noodles, which tastes super good. It is difficult to eat such delicious food in China. If you go to the Ubud market, you must have a bowl. Picture 9 was taken at the Ayana Hotel. The guy is very shy and the dog is very well-behaved. Every place in Ayana is really a landscape. You can arrange a day to check in.

The most unrecommended and pitfall place: Lembongan Island, don't go there, bad review! ! It's far and very tiring. You have to take a car and a boat. The boat ticket has to be booked one day in advance. The round Trip plus playing for a while will take up a day. The most important thing is that the scenery is not worth the bumps along the way. There is nothing fun. The road is very dirty. It is difficult to take pictures of the Devil's Tears. There are many people, and the cliff is particularly dangerous. I heard that many people died there while taking pictures. If you fall down due to the big waves, you can't save them at all. Safety is the most important thing when going out to play! ! It's better to spend this day leisurely, sleep in, and find a popular hotel in the afternoon to have afternoon tea. It's also great to take pictures in the infinity pool.

Finally, I recommend a restaurant that I think is pretty good: World Seafood. The owner is Chinese and the food tastes good. The three of us ordered a seafood set meal, which cost only more than 600 yuan in total. We were very satisfied with the meal. The ingredients were very fresh. The most important thing is that the service was very good and they would pick us up at the hotel.

Bali-Bali travel guide that girls must read, be sure to bring a lot of beautiful clothes
Bali-Bali travel guide that girls must read, be sure to bring a lot of beautiful clothes

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Links
Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-10-27 20:19 GMT-8 Processed in 0.224745 second(s), 40 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list