Return to list Post a new post

[Attractions]

Bali Tourism Shopping Guide, What to Buy in Ubud Market? Attached is the Price Table of Goods

126 0
Post time 2024-10-16 01:35 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

As we all know, Ubud Market is a feature of Bali. It is also a must-go place to buy local specialties and small things. The products are mainly woven bags, various wood carvings, dream weaving nets, shell feather accessories, and Balinese clothes. But the locals ask for very high prices! You have to bargain hard, usually one-third. I have made a guide before, saying one-fifth or one-tenth, but it is not so exaggerated now. Maybe there are more Tourists and prices have risen, but it is still very cheap. Let me talk about it below.

Two pairs of pants: 10 US dollars, very unique and very comfortable to wear
Coasters: 1 US dollar each, it looks very good when you put it home as a decoration! There are many patterns to choose from
Pineapple shell wood carving: 5 US dollars each, there are shells inside, it looks very shiny and very beautiful, it is very suitable to buy it as a souvenir
Shell wooden bowl: 5 US dollars each, I like it very much! ! I feel that the simple wooden bowl is a bit ordinary
Small round tree-shaped wood carving: 5 dollars each. I bought it with the large one and hung it on the head of the bed. Hahaha
Large round tree-shaped wood carving: 40 dollars. It is relatively large and the price is a bit higher
Medium primary color round woven bag: 10 dollars. Some people said that I could get it for 50. I asked many stores but it was not possible. Finally, I got it for 60. I was very happy. Hahaha
Small yellow woven bag: 6 dollars each. The color is very beautiful. It is small and cute. If the primary color one is a must-have, then this one is even more outstanding
Hand-held woven bag: 15 dollars each. It is the one at the end. There are not many stores selling it. It is difficult to bargain. Hahaha
Hand-crocheted shorts: 5 dollars each. It is worth it. After all, it is handmade and looks good. (I wore this outfit in the last photo of my petal bath spa article. It looks good)
Hand-crocheted top: 2 dollars each. Yes, it is this price. I didn’t want to buy it at first. I offered this price and finally made the deal
Black dream catcher: 2 dollars. I like it very much. I feel that dream catcher is very romantic Hahaha
White dream catcher: $5 each, a big one with a small one hanging on it, also very nice
Turtle fridge magnet: $3 for 2, very nice

The principle is to bargain, hahaha, their prices are all very high! But bargaining is also very tiring, but at least it’s good to buy what you like!

Bali-Bali Tourism Shopping Guide, What to Buy in Ubud Market? Attached is the Price Table of Goods
Bali-Bali Tourism Shopping Guide, What to Buy in Ubud Market? Attached is the Price Table of Goods

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-10-17 19:29 GMT-8 Processed in 0.139877 second(s), 39 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list