Return to list Post a new post

[Hotel/Apartment]

Jakarta Henshin Hotel✅, staff speak fluent English and can communicate smoothly

131 0
Post time 2024-9-22 15:07 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

Henshin Hotel overlooks the entire Jakarta city. You must book it in advance. I originally planned to stay there when I came. I bought a plane ticket... Only the big suite was left. The same situation happened when I returned to Jakarta from Komodo. Even if it was a city view room of more than 1,000 yuan, there was a separate room for luggage storage (Mulia, which is 30% more expensive, does not have it). It does not give people the feeling of opening the suitcase and spreading it all over the room. The furnishings in the room and even the cards are very comfortable. If the only flaw is that the bed is not long enough... I am 1.67 meters tall, and I can put my feet on the edge of the bed by lying down with half a pillow...

In addition to the cost-effectiveness, I was worried before coming here whether I would feel particularly sad to revisit the old place... It feels good as before... The response speed of the service here is very fast, whether it is online replying to emails or solving problems in person. The English of any staff here is very good, and we can communicate very smoothly. It is worth mentioning that you can sign the bill after ordering (Ritz-Carton and Mulia both asked me to pay on the spot, and Mulia collected a deposit of 1,000,000 from me when I checked in).

The restaurant at Henshin Hotel serves great local cuisine. After a year, I can't forget this dish. I don't eat spicy food at all. This dish has a spicy taste and a hint of sweetness... I also ordered a green salad and traditional chicken skewers in the room. The dipping sauce is not as sweet as the peanut sauce in other places. I think the price and quality of the food are better than other hotels of the same type or higher.

Henshin Hotel also has a unique sky bar. The staff will take the initiative to ask you to take pictures and have great skills and give suggestions. It's okay to check in alone. I don't want to waste too much time on taking pictures. I sat down to taste it and ordered a glass of cherry lucky with a very nice name. It's sour and sweet. My thoughts are occasionally pulled back to the past. Except for the pity that I was poisoned by bacteria when I first arrived in Jakarta, which disrupted my plan to buy a bottle of red wine and then go back to the hotel to fall asleep... The evening show was full of people, and I would respond to my needs in time.

Jakarta-Jakarta Henshin Hotel✅, staff speak fluent English and can communicate smoothly
Jakarta-Jakarta Henshin Hotel✅, staff speak fluent English and can communicate smoothly

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-30 14:29 GMT-8 Processed in 0.214132 second(s), 37 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list