Return to list Post a new post

[Notes/Guide]

Macau travel attractions, accommodation and dining guide, body and soul, one of them is always on the road.

214 0
Post time 2024-5-30 16:20 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

Speaking of the Trip to Macau, I actually planned to go there during the Chinese New Year. When I went home during the New Year holiday, I immediately went to the Exit and Entry Administration Hall in my hometown to apply for a Hong Kong and Macau Pass. At present, due to some reasons, the Hong Kong and Taiwan passes cannot be processed temporarily, and only the Macau pass can be processed. I hope that one day in the future, I can visit these two places again.

Before going to Macau, I departed from Wuhan, and the flight was cancelled. It was originally a flight at noon the next day, but it was finally changed to the morning of the same day. I calculated the time and had to go to the airport to stay for one night in advance and catch the plane early the next morning. On the subway to the airport, after nearly half of the Journey, I suddenly realized that I forgot to bring my camera! What's the point of Traveling without a camera? !

So I had to return halfway, so that the journey of about 2 hours was originally set off at 4 pm, returned halfway to get the camera and had a meal, and arrived at the hotel around 10 pm. It's so miserable! I haven't been out for too long and I forgot the essential items for Travel. Remind everyone that you must check your luggage, documents, etc. carefully when you go out. Although I experienced some minor setbacks, overall this trip was a great experience! Next, I will introduce you to the itinerary and attractions in Macau.

This is a little gadget I accidentally saw when I looked up at the airport. Does it look like a not-so-happy Bing Dwen Dwen?

Macao-Macau travel attractions, accommodation and dining guide, body and soul, one of them is always on the road.
Macao-Macau travel attractions, accommodation and dining guide, body and soul, one of them is always on the road.

I flew to Zhuhai first, and then went to Macau through the border. Zhuhai has the Gongbei Port, Hengqin Port, and Wanzai Port. This time I went through the Wanzai Port. It cost 30 yuan to take a boat, and it took less than 5 minutes to get to Macau! It's too close! The community on the Zhuhai side is across the river from Macau. When going through customs, I had no experience for the first time, and I made a lot of jokes when going through machine security checks. During the epidemic, you need to complete a health declaration and convert the Guangdong Health Code to the Macau Health Code. You can apply for it when applying for a customs clearance certificate, as well as a 48-hour nucleic acid negative certificate.

In addition, you can apply for a phone card and a bus card in advance. The daily data charges after leaving the country will exceed the cost of a phone card. Insert the phone card into the mobile phone and it will be automatically activated and ready for use after arriving in Macau. The same goes for the bus card. After applying online, bind and activate it through the MPay app, so that you can swipe the card to travel in Macau. It costs 6 yuan per time, which is quite expensive, but it is still cheaper than not having a bus card. In addition, a bus card can only be used by one person and cannot be swiped twice.

Also, if you want to order takeout in Macau, you need to download an Aomi app. Of course, the above is just personal advice, rich people can do whatever they want~ After leaving the customs, my first impression of Macau is: it's too small! The streets are narrow and cramped, and some sidewalks cannot accommodate two people side by side. Motor vehicles and non-motor vehicles share one lane, and most of them are one-way streets. In addition, Macau drives and walks on the left side, and all cars are right-hand drive. (I have learned something new!) I think Macau is relatively small, and it is normal to maximize its use as much as possible under extremely limited geographical conditions.

Next is the attractions in Macau. Macau itself is very small, so the attractions are relatively concentrated and close to each other. Before the trip, I did some research on a book. The attractions in Macau are relatively concentrated. I didn’t plan to stay for a long time this time, so I only had 2 days and 1 night, and I didn’t go to some attractions. I also want to mention that the bus route in Macau is really winding. The straight-line distance of 2 kilometers became 6 kilometers after taking the bus for a while, and it was getting farther and farther! Later I found out that it was a big detour. It was clearly across the road, and the bus went around and around before turning from the left lane to the right.

Attraction 1: Ruins of St. Paul's
Maybe because of the epidemic, there were not many people this time, so it was easier to find a good time to take photos. (The picture shows a passerby)

And the angle of the nearby banyan tree that I saw in a book.

There is a Uniqlo store under the Ruins of St. Paul's. It is said that taking photos of the archway from the window on the second floor is also a good angle. Going up from the banyan tree is another attraction: the Fortress of the Fortress. But climbing the mountain is too tiring, so I didn't go to the top floor. I just found a spot in the middle and took some photos of the Grand Lisboa.

Attraction 2: Grand Lisboa
I saw on the Internet that the best angle to take photos of Grand Lisboa is Rua do Guia. I saw photos from this angle on WeChat Moments before, but I didn’t know where it was at the time. I think I should go out more often to see it! I haven’t taken photos while traveling for a long time, and I always feel that my skills have regressed a lot. Let’s just enjoy it.

Attraction 3: Fisherman's Wharf

After staying in the Macau Peninsula for a short time, it was hot at noon, so I planned to go back to my accommodation in the Taipa Peninsula. On the way to take the bus, we passed the Macau Tower and other attractions. We rested in the afternoon. The weather was too hot, so we went out in the evening. There are London, Paris, and Venetian buildings of different forms and styles nearby, and the attractions are also close by.

Attraction 4: Big Ben, The Londoner Macau
The imitation buildings from various countries have different styles. When viewed from a distance, they really look magnificent, low-key and luxurious.

Attraction 5: The Parisian Macau Eiffel Tower
Macau at night The lights are really bright and the nightlife has just begun.

Attraction 6: Studio City 8-Character Ferris Wheel
The business hours are until 20:00 in the evening. Mainly because I was not familiar with it and it took me a long time to find it. It was already 19:58. I read in a book that tickets were not required. When I went to the place, I found that I needed to buy tickets, so I gave up.Just took a photo outside.This is really too luxurious...

Attraction 7: Guanye Street
Macau itself is relatively small, and there aren’t many places I want to visit. The next day I went to Guanye Street to start shopping and eating.

I have to say that the consumption in Macau is really high!A durian ice cream costs 60 patacas, 53.6 yuan; a box of 6 egg tarts at Andrew’s Bakery in Macau costs 55 patacas, 43.36 yuan.There is also an old DAY beef offal. (Is this translated as long-term beef offal?)However, there is one thing to say, it is a bit expensive, but it tastes really good!

Food, accommodation and shopping Aspects:
Before I went, I booked a 5-star hotel in The Londoner Macau online. The price is around 350, which is relatively acceptable, probably because of the epidemic and the off-season for tourism. In other words, can't I enjoy the money I earn from working? ! On the other hand, there is actually no need to exchange Macau dollars before going. Currently, you can generally use Alipay, credit cards, etc. The exchange rate is different every day, generally fluctuating around 0.78, and you can check it in real time. As for food, I introduced some of it before. The consumption in Macau is indeed relatively high, but it's okay to reward yourself when you are traveling. In terms of shopping, some things are indeed cheaper, such as the new Apple phone, which is about 1,400 cheaper than the official website.

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-16 19:25 GMT-8 Processed in 0.191823 second(s), 32 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list