Return to list Post a new post

[Hotel/Apartment]

Stay in a high floor room at Grand Court Hotel🌃 Causeway Bay Hong Kong

193 0
Post time 2024-8-31 23:28 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

"I don't like you" Hong Kong Seaview Hotel Recommendation | Causeway Bay. Unfortunately, the weather is not good! It has been raining all the time! I can only stay in the hotel. It's the last day. What else can I do? Please recommend. You can use mobile payment or credit card to pay the deposit. Umbrellas are provided free of charge in the lobby on the 3rd floor. Aunties will clean up before 2 o'clock. The city night view of Hong Kong is very beautiful.

Hotel name: Hong Kong Jiafu Seaview Hotel
Hotel address: 5 minutes walk from Exit C, Causeway Bay

Hong kong-Stay in a high floor room at Grand Court Hotel🌃 Causeway Bay Hong Kong
Hong kong-Stay in a high floor room at Grand Court Hotel🌃 Causeway Bay Hong Kong

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-16 10:57 GMT-8 Processed in 0.156806 second(s), 36 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list