Return to list Post a new post

[Notes/Guide]

Watch performances at Galaxy Macau Arena, Broadway Arena, Cotai Arena, Studio City Arena

290 0
Post time 2024-5-30 16:22 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

1. Purchase tickets

Common performance venues in Macau include Galaxy Arena, Broadway Stage, Cotai Arena, and Studio City Arena. Galaxy Arena and Broadway are both in the Galaxy Hotel, Cotai is in the Venetian, and Melco Arena is also in the hotel of the same name. Tickets can be purchased on the official website of the corresponding hotel, but most of them only support credit cards (overseas payment function must be activated) or UnionPay payment. Tickets for Galaxy Arena can be paid by scanning the WeChat QR code~ Some Macau performances will also sell tickets on Damai, but the location is generally not very good

2. Things you need to prepare

a. Hong Kong and Macau Pass! Remember to check whether there is a visa and keep the slip given by the customs machine. You need this when staying in a hotel in Macau. In some places, the interval between two visas is two months. You can check the relevant policies in your area on the relevant website. For example, the host is in Chengdu, and there is no time interval limit in Chengdu.

b. Data card (can only access the Internet, need to enter the Hong Kong and Macau Pass number with real name to activate) This can be bought or not. When I went to Macau, I got an overseas roaming data package on the Telecom app. However, there will be no signal in some places in Macau. But don’t worry, there is free wifi in every hotel.

c. Exchange Macau currency + Macau Pass. The main means of transportation in Macau are buses and light rail. Buses can use Macau Pass (cheaper than coins, Macau Pass 3 yuan, cash 6 yuan). Light rails can also use Macau Pass or use cash or WeChat Alipay to buy one-way tickets at the ticket office. Don’t exchange at the airport. The exchange rate is not very good and there will be an expedited fee. I exchanged at the airport and was charged 38 yuan for an expedited fee. It is recommended that babies exchange at local banks~

Macao-Watch performances at Galaxy Macau Arena, Broadway Arena, Cotai Arena, Studio City Arena

The physical machine is opposite the Grand Lisboa Hotel. There is also one at the airport but it is often out of stock. It is also sold in convenience stores. You can top up at McDonald's

3. Accommodation and transportation

Generally, performance venues are in Taipa. The hotels here are all in shopping malls. These different shopping malls are very close to each other and there are hotel-facai buses. This time when I went to Macau, I stayed at the Londoner (the hotel is very expensive in the summer, 1500, and staying in the Peninsula is cheaper, but it may be far from the venue. It is very cheap in the off-season. The hotel in the off-season was more than 500 before). It is very close to the performance venue. It is two bus stops away. Taking a taxi is very expensive and not recommended. It cost me more than 80 mop for 4 kilometers.

Macao-Watch performances at Galaxy Macau Arena, Broadway Arena, Cotai Arena, Studio City Arena
ps: If you often come to Macau to watch CON, you can go to Zhuhai and live there. It will be cheaper in Zhuhai. It’s worth a visit

You can see the beautiful Hong Kong-Zhuhai-Macao Bridge

The night view of Zhuhai city balcony at night It’s beautiful

4. On the day of the concert

a. If you want to get support and check in, you can arrive at the venue 1-2 hours in advance. I prefer to enter at the right time, so I don’t get support very often

b. Bring a power bank, charging cable, and ticket ❕ Be careful that some scalpers will steal tickets. It will be more convenient to check the seat map and entrance in advance

c. If you have a seated ticket, you can carry a canvas bag. If you are standing in the pit, it is best to bring a small bag. You are not allowed to eat or bring water in the venue. You can eat a meal first.

d. Some venues have strict security checks (Galaxy Variety Hall) and some are a little loose (the Broadway show I went to was quite loose). You can choose whether to bring a camera or not depending on the situation. These security checks are all done by poking your bag with a glass rod. I used Samsung to take pictures and it was quite clear~

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-16 19:27 GMT-8 Processed in 0.167600 second(s), 30 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list