Return to list Post a new post

[Attractions]

If this is your first time traveling to Macau, go to these 9 places

265 0
Post time 2024-7-22 00:19 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

"This is my first time to visit Macau. Where do you recommend going?" This is also a question many friends ask me. Then, based on my personal experience of visiting Macau more than a dozen times, I will talk about 9 places in Macau that I like and are worth visiting.

❶ Guia Lighthouse
There is no other beautiful place to watch the sunset in Macau. It is recommended to arrive 1 hour before sunset and stay until it is almost dark before leaving. The night bustle is in full view.

❷ Banzhangtang Street
I have to say that this street is really good for shopping and shopping. It is worthy of being a trendy brand street. The Portuguese bookstore and the Church of Our Lady of the Rosary are nearby.

❸ Ruins of St. Paul's
One of the eight scenic spots in Macau, a super classic landmark building. If you want to take good photos, go to these 4 camera positions: Love Lane, Ruins of St. Paul's Street, Fortress Park and a clothing store opposite the archway.

❹ Crazy Street
The street and the surrounding streets form a small colorful fairy tale world. Avoiding the flow of people and walking through these streets is not only comfortable but also good for taking pictures.

❺ Yiwan Alley
Backed by the sea, with the Macau Tower as the background, the pink houses on the roadside enter the dopamine world. Walk a few hundred meters to the Bishop Hill Chapel on the top of the mountain to see the whole Macau.

❻ Londoner
Coming here, you will really dream of returning to Europe in a second. The outdoor terrace of the skybridge connecting to the Four Seasons Shoppes next to it is a classic photo-taking location.

❼ Parisian Garden
Just go through the side door of Sheraton. It is a smaller version of the Champ de Mars. It is quite lazy to bask in the sun on the lawn. You can take a panoramic view of the Parisian and the Eiffel Tower. The left side is also beautiful.

❽ Green Garden
Baroque green plant "maze", exquisite dome-style architecture, European stone column corridors and fountains. Being in it is like being a medieval noblewoman. It is gorgeous and retro and really beautiful.

❾ Zhuwan Beach
You can also see the sea in Macau. Compared with the Black Sand Beach, this place is more niche and local. It is a good place to escape the crowd and relax.

The ranking is in no particular order. All 9 places are free. I look forward to continuing to discover more fun and beautiful places. You are also welcome to share them with me.

Macao-If this is your first time traveling to Macau, go to these 9 places

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-9 01:14 GMT-8 Processed in 0.141760 second(s), 33 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list