Return to list Post a new post

[Bar/Clubs]

Eyebar, an open-air bar overlooking Victoria Harbour, offers 270-degree views of the city at night

311 0
Post time 2024-5-30 01:33 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

270° stunning Victoria Harbour sea view high-altitude bar
This is the outdoor bar eyebar hidden in the Nan Hai No. 1 restaurant

I was too lazy to take the cable car to the top of Victoria Peak that day
I just walked to this bar near the hotel to enjoy the view of Victoria Harbour
However, there are not many seats on the outdoor terrace
When we arrived, the seats near the sea were all taken and only standing space was left
After waiting for a while, I successfully got the best seat in the whole bar~
It’s super chill to drink while watching the sea view on the 30th floor
The night view of Hong Kong is really beautiful!
All that’s missing is the fireworks
I recommend a good place to overlook Victoria Harbour in Tsim Sha Tsui

Name: Eyebar
Address: 30th Floor, International Plaza, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong

Hong kong-Eyebar, an open-air bar overlooking Victoria Harbour, offers 270-degree views of the city at night
Hong kong-Eyebar, an open-air bar overlooking Victoria Harbour, offers 270-degree views of the city at night

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-16 10:55 GMT-8 Processed in 0.177135 second(s), 32 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list