Return to list Post a new post

[SPA Massage]

Boracay Mandarin Resort Spa, Danaru Spa Boracay and Cha Spa Massage Experience

183 0
Post time 2024-10-22 04:55 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

I went to three spas in Boracay for 6 days. It was too hot during the day, and I didn't want to sleep in the room, so a spa was the best choice. Picture 2-6 is the Chinese Hotel Spa, which is right next to the S2 beach and very close to our hotel. After entering, I was asked to fill out three or four forms, which I didn't quite understand. It was mainly to sign and write the name of the hotel where I stayed. This one accepts Alipay. I chose to massage my back only, which cost 950 pesos for 60 minutes. Next, there are four kinds of essential oils to choose from on the left side of the counter. I smelled them all and chose the one with the lightest smell. Then I went up to the second floor and was taken to a bathroom with a shower and washing, as well as a locked cabinet. I put on a bathrobe and underwear and entered your massage room.

The massage I received is in picture 3. There is no window. The lady gave me a good massage, which was quite satisfactory. Unfortunately, I just arrived and didn't have the awareness of tipping yet, so I didn't give any tip at all. Sorry, lady. My husband went the next day and chose a full body massage for 1,200 pesos. It is said that the lady knelt down to wash his feet as soon as he entered the door. Picture 2 is a photo I took when I came out of the massage and saw the next room. The lady said that there is a more beautiful floor upstairs. Next time you go, you can ask to go to the third floor.

Picture 1. 7-11, Danaru Spa Boracay. This is on the Bulabog Beach side. You have to pass Dmall and cross the lake in the middle. I originally wanted to find Hele spa recommended on the Internet, but it felt dark when I walked to the door, so I left. I searched nearby and saw Picture 6. It felt good. After entering, I was asked if I had been here before and if I had an appointment. I said no, and took me to the back yard. The first picture I saw was Picture 9. It was so beautiful. Looking at the price list, 60 minutes of hot stones cost 2,200 pesos, which was acceptable, so I chose it, but I was told that it only accepted cash.

After entering this place, I was given a small glass of iced orange juice as shown in Figure 8, and then asked about my preference for strength, explained that I had to change into their underwear and then led into the backyard, which was so beautiful, it felt like entering a tropical rainforest. The room was not big, with four beds and two shower rooms. The guide lady reminded me to remember to tip. I took a shower, changed my clothes, and knocked on the door, and the technician lady came in. This hot stone massage took about two-thirds of the time with essential oils, and one-third of the time with hot stones sliding over the body. There were also snacks after the massage.

Pictures 12-14 are Cha Spa, on the main road where you take the tuk-tuk. The entrance is not big, and you have to go up to the second floor. Like the previous one, I met many Korean ladies who came to massage. There is no bathroom shower in the room of this place, and the public one is also very small, but the massage is not bad, and the strength and feeling are much better than the first one. This one is about 800 pesos per hour, which is very cost-effective. After the massage, the technician handed us an old empty red envelope with a tip written on the front. We gave 100 pesos in total.

In summary, it is good to choose a room with a sea view at the first Chinese Hotel Spa. If you want to take some beautiful photos, you can choose the second Danaru Spa Boracay. If you just want to have a massage, the third Cha Spa is very good.

Boracay-Boracay Mandarin Resort Spa, Danaru Spa Boracay and Cha Spa Massage Experience
Boracay-Boracay Mandarin Resort Spa, Danaru Spa Boracay and Cha Spa Massage Experience

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-10-22 15:33 GMT-8 Processed in 0.196900 second(s), 39 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list