Return to list Post a new post

[SPA Massage]

Bali Erotic Massage Delapan Spa. 24-year-old girl gave me massage and then sex

135 0
Post time 2024-8-14 22:59 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

I took a motorcycle to Delapan Spa. There were 5-6 disheveled and unkempt men in front of the shop, which was a bit scary. I mustered up the courage to enter the shop. The waitress at the front desk was very friendly and spoke fluent English. This made me feel at ease. The waitress introduced the price, 800,000 Rupiah for 90 minutes. Then, she took me inside to meet the lady. Entering a large room, the waitress asked me to sit down and she went to call the lady.

Bali-Bali Erotic Massage Delapan Spa. 24-year-old girl gave me massage and then sex

​A few minutes later, about 20 ladies came. The level of the ladies was average, but compared with other nightclubs in Bali, it was pretty good. According to the standards of Jakarta ladies, 2 ladies were above the passing line. I chose one of the two. Just after choosing the lady, 2 white customers came into the shop, and at the same time, another white man and the lady came out of the whore room. It seems that this should be a popular shop.

I followed the lady to the whore room. The lady was 24 years old and could speak English. Although there was air conditioning in the room, it was still very hot. After I took a shower, I went to bed. The lady started to massage, and her technique was pretty good. The massage lasted about 30 minutes, and then the sex began. We put on a condom and had sex in the normal position. I was about to kiss the lady, but she dodged me. It seemed that it was a luxury to think about anything else, so I had to concentrate on sex. After several rounds, we had sex.

It was a routine battle. The 90-minute package was supposed to be over in 60 minutes. The lady asked for a tip, and although the service was poor, I still gave her 50,000 Rupiah. The massage and sex cost a total of 850,000 Rupiah, which should be considered good in Bali.

Delapan Spa Review

The lady's appearance:

★★★★★☆☆☆☆☆
When I visited, there were nearly 30 ladies, and their overall appearance was average.

The lady's body shape:

★★★★★★☆☆☆☆
There were no fat girls, nor women with outstanding figures.

Cost-effectiveness:

★★★☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
The total cost of sex and transportation was 900,000 Rupiah. I had sex with a lady of average quality. The cost-effectiveness is not good.

Overall review:

★★★★☆☆☆☆☆☆
The location is remote, the transportation is inconvenient, and it costs money and time to go to the store, so it loses points.

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-19 08:38 GMT-8 Processed in 0.190596 second(s), 37 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list