Return to list Post a new post

[SPA Massage]

Jakarta's hotel brothel "CLASSIC" sex experience, the ladies are slim, young and energetic

233 0
Post time 2024-8-1 01:08 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

I took a taxi to the Classic Hotel. I went up to the 3rd floor, passed the security check, and got an electromagnetic bracelet. This bracelet is used for billing and cannot be lost. I sat down and drank first, then went to look for girls. The girls were divided into several groups according to the color of their clothes. Mommy recommended a 20-year-old girl, and I accepted it. We went to the sex room together. There was only a bed and a shower in the room, like a love hotel.

Jakarta-Jakarta's hotel brothel "CLASSIC" sex experience, the ladies are slim, young and energetic

After the girl helped me take a shower, I lay prone on the bed and the girl began to massage; kissing my whole body with tongue. After I turned to lie on my back, the girl continued to kiss my whole body with tongue, and her service spirit was very strong. I asked the girl to blow the flute without a condom, and the girl readily agreed. So lucky. It's time to get together. After going from woman on top to rear entry to normal position, we went all out. But in the end, because I drank too much and there was a lack of harmony between me and the girl, we ended up without a fight.

The girl was heavily made up, but she was a beauty. She was slim, without any excess fat, young and energetic, enthusiastic in service, and excellent in skills. The price was low and the cost performance was high; there were many girls, and you would always find the girl you liked. Recommended to try when you come to Jakarta.

Name: Classic Hotel (3rd floor)
Type of shop: brothel
Price: 721,000 Rupiah (350,000 Rupiah for sex + 371,000 Rupiah for drinks)

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-9 04:37 GMT-8 Processed in 0.169391 second(s), 33 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list