Return to list Post a new post

[Notes/Guide]

Travel to Pattaya, take a speedboat to Koh Larn for snorkeling, banana boat and sea airship

231 0
Post time 2024-8-1 01:29 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

This trip to Pattaya was the first time we went abroad after raising a cat with Brother Tuan. We were afraid that the cat would miss us too much, so we chose to leave for only 4 nights and 5 days. As it turned out, Auntie came to help the kittens clean up every other day, and there was no problem at all. When we came back, the cats were all fine. It seems that we can go out to play with confidence in the future. In order to save time, we chose a morning flight for the flight to go and a midnight flight for the flight back. Both were red-eye flights. It was too tiring. Sister 11 was exhausted.

Because I am a person who can't sleep for a minute on the plane. Two red-eye flights in such a short time have exhausted my vitality. I feel very tired and really can't bear it. I will never choose it next time. I was so tired that I collapsed. On the taxi back to Shanghai, I fell asleep in the car for the first time. I am the kind of person who can't fall asleep for a minute in the car or on the plane. I was exhausted to a new level in my life.

Pattaya-Travel to Pattaya, take a speedboat to Koh Larn for snorkeling, banana boat and sea airship

Let's talk about the air tickets to Thailand. The price difference is actually not that big. I bought Spring Airlines tickets with my mother to Bangkok before. This time, my brother went to Bangkok Suvarnabhumi Airport first and bought Thai Airways tickets. The price difference is only 1,000-1,500 baht. So the airline is not a problem. The key is to choose a flight time that suits you. You must wait until you wake up before taking the plane. Otherwise, like when I went there this time, I stayed up all night for nearly 36 hours and didn't sleep. People really want to collapse. Thai Airlines is a mysterious existence. When I came back, there was no Chinese or English display, and I boarded the plane on my own.

We have been waiting for the broadcast, but there was nothing. I walked over to take a look. Almost everyone had boarded the plane. No one tore the boarding pass when boarding. It was a very mysterious existence. When I got on the plane, the flight attendants basically didn't care about anything. They just served meals and drinks, and didn't care about anything else. When they were about to arrive, some middle-aged aunts and uncles in Shanghai were ready to stand up. The plane was still landing, and no one cared. It was a very free state. This is the biggest difference between Thai Airlines and domestic airlines. They are very free. It depends on what kind of company you like. Sister 11 lay down on the bed to rest after arriving at the hotel. She was exhausted but still had a bright smile.

Pattaya-Travel to Pattaya, take a speedboat to Koh Larn for snorkeling, banana boat and sea airship

Suvarnabhumi is the new airport in Bangkok. Now most international flights are there. It is a very well designed airport. Thailand is a design powerhouse and knows how to combine practicality and aesthetics in design. I personally feel that they know design better than the Japanese. The Japanese designs are too dull and monotonous, without vitality.

Our friend Lao Xue, who has worked in Pattaya for 3 years, came to the airport to pick us up very enthusiastically and drove directly to Pattaya. He drove very fast and we arrived at the Centara Mirage Beach Resort in Pattaya in less than an hour. If you take a taxi from Bangkok Airport to Pattaya, it will take about 1.5 to 2 hours and cost about 1,300 baht.

Speaking of the hotel this time, there are endless tricks. We originally booked a four-star private resort hotel in Pattaya more than half a year in advance. As a result, the hotel suddenly cancelled our order two days before our trip because it was oversold. Let me explain, that is, someone suddenly bought out the room we originally booked at a high price. That's what I mean. It's a very unethical behavior. It makes me feel that the management of small resort hotels in Pattaya is still too chaotic. This is the first time I have encountered such a situation in the history of overseas travel booking.

Fortunately, our travel agency Ctrip Travel generously subsidized the price difference of 2,500 Thai baht for us, allowing us to upgrade to an unbeatable sea view room in a super-large international five-star resort hotel, a hotel under the super-large Shengtai Group in Thailand. This upgrade can be said to be a blessing in disguise. I didn't expect to stay in such a great parent-child resort hotel. I still have to praise Ctrip here. I have always used Ctrip as my travel agency since I traveled decades ago. I feel that the services of large companies are still trustworthy and can help you properly solve emergencies. Many years ago, I went to Phuket for vacation. The flight was delayed due to a local typhoon, and I missed a night when I arrived at the local hotel. It was force majeure, and the hotel could not refund the money. The room rate for one night was 22,000 baht. Finally, after I returned to China, Ctrip helped me complete the refund, and it was a full night. This was the first time I felt the sincerity of Ctrip's service, so I sincerely recommend Ctrip to everyone.

I was so tired and hungry that I came to the hotel and saw this bowl of welcome fruit. I immediately ate two oranges. They were so fragrant and delicious, and they were completely different from the oranges in China. Although Thailand is not a country that produces a lot of oranges, and oranges are very expensive, the international five-star hotels there serve oranges as hospitality fruit. Three oranges cost 1,000 baht in the supermarket, which is considered very expensive fruit in Thailand. Later, I saw that the welcome fruit at the international five-star Royal Cliff Hotel, which Jennifer's sister booked, was also oranges, which confirmed what Lao Xue said. The som in the brackets is the pronunciation of orange in Thai.

This unexpectedly large resort hotel (there are 5-6 restaurants alone, and the scene at breakfast time is very spectacular. Several restaurants are connected to entertain guests together). All the rooms are fully booked on weekends. Shengtai Group is a large high-end consumer group in Thailand. My favorite Central Ambassador Mall in Bangkok is also affiliated with this group. The owner is Russian, so the hotel is mainly for Russian tourists, with some Koreans, Indians, and very few Chinese. Because the hotel is a primitive tropical jungle theme, and has its own private beach and water park, the children are reluctant to leave after checking in. Many children will cry when they leave the hotel. Also because there are so many children, and they are all Westerners, the feng shui of this hotel is amazingly good, with a pattern of purple qi rising to the sky (places with many children have strong purple qi and good feng shui, which is beneficial to people's physical and mental health. This is why the elderly will be healthy with children, but the children will be in poor health). It is the best feng shui hotel I have ever stayed in since I traveled abroad.

Whether a hotel's Feng Shui is good or not mainly depends on the quality of sleep at night. If you can sleep for 10 hours straight from the moment you fall asleep, it is a hotel with very good Feng Shui. Because you are not used to sleeping in your own bed when you are away from home, it is normal for your sleep quality to deteriorate and your sleep time to decrease. However, this hotel can be said to be 100 points, so if I go to Pattaya next time, I will choose to stay in this hotel without hesitation. The sea view room in the off-season includes 2 breakfasts, which is less than 5,000 baht, which is very cost-effective. Our stay this time is considered to be in the peak season, and the cost is 6,300 baht.

There is an old Comrade Xue in the mirror next to him, haha

This resort hotel is completely fine even if you play in it for three days. There is no need to go outside at all, because Pattaya's walking street is super crowded and there is nothing. Pattaya's beach is also very ordinary. If you want to go out to the sea, you can go to Gran Island, which is 20 minutes away by speedboat, to have a blue-green sea and a white-gold fine sand beach. Therefore, it is very wise to choose the Wo Hotel for vacation. The hotel breakfast can be eaten from 6:30 to 11:30, which is very rich and meets the needs of all tastes. The coffee machine can make all kinds of coffee and hot chocolate, as well as local Thai coffee and milk tea, which can be experienced. The hotel's water park is also very fun for people like me who can't swim. There are long-distance rafting projects, many fun things in it, and the water is 1.2 meters deep. People who can't swim are not afraid of drowning. I also played the water slide for the first time in my life, which was very exciting.

Before I went to play in the water, I bought a small bag in the shape of a salted fish in the gift shop of the hotel. It was so cool to hang on my body. I took it to play in the water and put it on the beach chair to put my mobile phone and room card. It was also a souvenir that I could take back to Shanghai. After playing for 2 hours, you can get 2 free welcome drinks from the hotel and rest in the sun on the beach. If you are hungry, you can go directly to the Oasis Restaurant, which provides rich Western food all day long, with a high standard. It costs about 700 baht per person. The salmon in Pattaya is very delicious and more tender than the grilled salmon in Shanghai. The hotel's Flame Restaurant also has a seafood buffet on weekends, which costs 1,000 baht per person, but this buffet is still a lot worse than the 1,000 baht buffet I had at the Pullman Hotel in Bangkok. If you want to eat, Bangkok is definitely better, and Pattaya can only eat casually.

However, on the first night, our group went to a local restaurant that Thais eat for themselves. It has a strong sour and spicy taste, which is very punctual, but you can't eat too much. The Chinese stomach can't stand the stimulation, so it's still a good choice to have a meal. Basically, no tourists know about this restaurant. It is only brought by local friends. It is very secretive. I posted it for your reference. If you want to travel to Pattaya by yourself, you can use it.

My favorite grilled salmon at Oasis Restaurant, the seasoning is very unique

Oasis Restaurant

Pattaya has just built the largest shopping mall, called Terminal 21. It is very beautiful and good to visit. You can go there if you have time. Drive to Mount Pa to see the night view. The hillside is really low, just a small dirt slope. There are many stray dogs. Pattaya is full of stray dogs, but people are very friendly to dogs. You can't bully dogs. You have to give way to dogs when driving. Thailand is a country where animals are supreme. Being unfriendly to animals is more severe than the punishment for killing people.

The Royal Cliff Hotel booked by Jennifer's sister is on the mountain. It is an industry of the Royal Group. It is more solemn, but there are few recreational projects. Pattaya's Thai massage is very famous. I went to experience it this time. It is really more comfortable than the Southeast Asian massage I have experienced in the past. I personally like the slow and gentle style, and I don't like the heavy hand. This time Lao Xue took us to the store he usually goes to. I felt very good. I could fall asleep casually and it was very comfortable. I also posted the information here for friends in need.

If you like water sports, you can choose to go to the nearest island of Pattaya, "Gran Island", also known as Sand Island. The ferry takes 45 minutes. Because I am afraid of seasickness, our group of 5 people chartered a speedboat. The round-trip fee is 2,500 baht. It takes 20 minutes to reach the island. I didn't get seasick at all, but my butt was very bumpy. Because I don't know how to play in the sea, I just lay on the beach, ate coconuts and barbecued, which was very relaxing.

The three of them went snorkeling and swimming in the sea. We played for about 4 and a half hours and were very exhausted. The sea water is turquoise, the beach is white and sandy, and it is a first-class island (consumption is completely popular, so there are more people, don't expect a high-end feeling, the surrounding facilities are not built up, they are all relatively backward, and there are no petty-bourgeois shops), there are also motorboats, sea gliding, deep diving and other projects, each taking what you need. Before 5 pm, the speedboat will pick you up back to the city to the pier in Pattaya. Since the sea in Pattaya is not good, the color and quality of the water are not good, everyone who comes to Pattaya will go to Koh Larn to play in the sea.

After staying in Pattaya for 3 nights, we chartered a car to return to Bangkok. Bangkok is international, fashionable, and full of design. The URBAN feeling is very strong. I personally feel that it is a more fashionable place than Shanghai, mainly because Thais are much better at design than Shanghai. The Siam Square business district exudes a sense of fashion in design. Brother Tuan took a lot of photos. He likes the design of Bangkok very much. The hotel where sister Jennifer stayed in Bangkok was Bangkok Pathumwan Princess Hotel, which is connected to MBK Shopping Center, which is very convenient.

We walked out and first went to a school district of the Dental University. There was a very hippie green organic food weekend market. I ate honeycomb for the first time in my life. It was very delicious. There were also salads made of various organic wild vegetables and iced coffee with organic honey. They were all made by local enthusiasts. I like that market very much. It has a sense of déjà vu in San Francisco. Friends who want to watch the video can go to Sister 11's Weibo. We walked all the way to the Erawan Shrine area and encountered a demonstration of the Red Army on the opposite side. The scene was spectacular. At night, the police surrounded the area, but there was no armed conflict. We walked all the way to my favorite Central Embassy shopping mall in Bangkok, and had Spanish food on the 5th floor, which was a perfect end to this vacation in Thailand. Next time I want to go to a small island near Malaysia in Thailand, which seems to have been visited by very few people. Then I will definitely stay in Bangkok for a few days. Bangkok is such a great place, I never get tired of it!

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-9 01:17 GMT-8 Processed in 0.152013 second(s), 33 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list