Return to list Post a new post

[Food]

At Hakuren in Jakarta, chefs pair Japanese cuisine with Hokkaido oysters

256 0
Post time 2024-6-2 16:17 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

Jakarta-At Hakuren in Jakarta, chefs pair Japanese cuisine with Hokkaido oysters
Jakarta-At Hakuren in Jakarta, chefs pair Japanese cuisine with Hokkaido oysters

Restaurant name: Hakuren White Lotus

Each piece of sushi is delicious, and there are more scalded sushi, rich in flavor, unlike in China where all raw sushi is served

The best is the oysters, which the chef said are from Hokkaido. They really taste like ocean milk, completely different from the French ones, so delicious! They arrive every Tuesday and Friday, and I feel lucky to eat them occasionally

I ordered two yuzu sorbets, which were very refreshing and had a strong yuzu flavor

It’s just that it’s hard to take pictures at the front seats, with people on both sides and overhead light. I really admire the sisters who can stretch out and take pictures at omakase

I spent my birthday here, the service was very warm, and it was a very happy night. I hope every day can be so happy

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-16 11:08 GMT-8 Processed in 0.189258 second(s), 32 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list