Return to list Post a new post

[Food]

Bali Travel Orientall 66 Restaurant, taste the arm-length mantis shrimp

113 0
Post time 2024-9-5 04:24 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

Traveling in Bali, Indonesia, I tasted super fresh mantis shrimps that were bigger than my hands at this Orientall 66 restaurant! Lots of shrimp roe. Very fresh mantis shrimps! Stonefish was very tender! The boss was very enthusiastic and nice, no service fee, no tax.

The boss can also arrange pick-up within ten kilometers! In Kuta! I ate seafood for four consecutive days, went to different restaurants, went to sentosa, which was very windy, too commercial! The seafood at the super popular kbs on xhs was not too fresh! I watched the sunset at warung happy gen, but the seafood was really not fresh! The seafood at Orientall 66 is still the freshest! The taste is the best! The service is the best! The boss is super enthusiastic! The price-performance ratio is super high! Come! Arrange a second visit immediately! I would like to call it the number one seafood restaurant in Bali!

Restaurant name: Orientalall 66 Oriental Seafood Restaurant address: 75VH+9FR, Jl. Dewi Sri III, Kuta, Kec. Kuta, Kabupaten Badung, Bali 80361

Bali-Bali Travel Orientall 66 Restaurant, taste the arm-length mantis shrimp

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-16 11:16 GMT-8 Processed in 0.174649 second(s), 34 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list