Return to list Post a new post

[Food]

6 Restaurants to Try in Jakarta: Moon Gypsy, Pison, Osteria Gia, Kaum, Aged and Butchered

245 0
Post time 2024-6-2 16:19 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

I am satisfied even if I don't go to Bali. It is my first time to experience Jakarta deeply. I didn't expect it to be so cheap and delicious!

Must-visit restaurants, the average person is touching, you can order whatever you want and enjoy it!

1. Moon Gypsy - A Korean brunch shop with Korean style. The bread head is so happy, pancake is a must! Diagonally opposite is the very modern and trendy Ashta Mall, you can go shopping after eating.

2. Pison - This is a very popular brunch in Bali, opened on a street corner, the toast is great, and it is a very stylish small cafe!

3. Osteria Gia - An Italian restaurant highly recommended by locals, highly rated, totally worth experiencing, the taste is so good! Be sure to make an appointment, it is very popular at night, and the wine is also delicious!

4. Kaum - It is worthy of being a Michelin restaurant. The Indonesian food is well made and suitable for Chinese stomachs. The crispy duck is excellent, and there are various satay skewers! There are a lot of seats, just walk in~

5. Aged and Butchered - A local high-end barbecue restaurant that is very popular on Instagram. The Dry Age & Wet Age are tender and juicy, and you can’t get enough! The sea salt of various flavors is a small gift you can take away~

6. Cafe Batavia- The century-old cafe is very suitable for lunch or afternoon tea. The food tastes okay but not special, but the Dutch architecture is very distinctive. There are many foreigners and locals coming here. It is said that there are band performances in the evening!

The above restaurants are all restaurants that you can go to unlimited times, which is very satisfying~ In fact, there are many more collections that have not been checked in, and I will go next time! Welcome to recommend more~

Jakarta-6 Restaurants to Try in Jakarta: Moon Gypsy, Pison, Osteria Gia, Kaum, Aged and Butchered
Jakarta-6 Restaurants to Try in Jakarta: Moon Gypsy, Pison, Osteria Gia, Kaum, Aged and Butchered

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-16 11:21 GMT-8 Processed in 0.130764 second(s), 32 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list