Return to list Post a new post

[Food]

Kaum Jakarta, a Michelin one-star restaurant, delicious braised beef and Indonesian roast duck

128 0
Post time 2024-10-23 02:02 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

Traveling to Indonesia, I can make another Trip for this Kaum restaurant. It is said to be a Michelin one-star restaurant. Many people on the Internet recommend it. I tried it with a skeptical heart. It is indeed delicious. The restaurant adopts a reservation system. You can make a reservation by searching the store name on IG. The menu is all text and there are no pictures. For recommended dishes, just show the waiter my pictures.

Braised beef ⭐⭐⭐⭐ (Picture 9)
The beef is stewed very tender and topped with various Indonesian spices
Cold dishes are delicious

Indonesian roast duck ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ (Picture 14)
A must-order signature dish of our restaurant! The roast duck skin is really melt-in-the-mouth
There is no smell of mutton at all. It is roasted to be crispy on the outside and tender on the inside

Stir-fried water spinach ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ (Picture 11)
I didn’t want to order it originally, but it was surprisingly delicious
The sauce can be paired with rice for several bowls!

Tuna salad ⭐⭐⭐⭐ (Picture 12)
A bit salty, but you can put a spoonful of it into the free shrimp crackers
Very refreshing and appetizing. It really has a Southeast Asian feel

After eating this meal, I can definitely come to Indonesia again just for this restaurant! And it’s really cost-effective to eat Michelin for only $20 per person

Jakarta-Kaum Jakarta, a Michelin one-star restaurant, delicious braised beef and Indonesian roast duck
Jakarta-Kaum Jakarta, a Michelin one-star restaurant, delicious braised beef and Indonesian roast duck

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-10-24 01:22 GMT-8 Processed in 0.266947 second(s), 39 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list