Return to list Post a new post

[SPA Massage]

Balinese massage shop in Bali, half of the fee will be refunded if the service is not good

220 0
Post time 2024-8-5 02:17 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

I went to the massage parlor with a local acquaintance. We climbed the stairs to the bar on the second floor. After the acquaintance and the mama agreed on the price, they paid the fee. The mama clapped her hands and called 16 girls. Among them, there was a gorgeous girl, and I immediately chose her. The girl had a clear face, no makeup, a slim figure, and was less than 25 years old. We went to the sex room on the third floor. The bed was made of two single beds put together, with a hot shower and toilet, and it was very clean.

Bali-Balinese massage shop in Bali, half of the fee will be refunded if the service is not good

The girl suggested taking a shower. After I took off my clothes, the girl folded them carefully. After the girl helped me wash, she returned to the bedroom. I lay prone on the bed and the girl began to massage. After the foot massage, the girl used her breasts to massage my back with oil. The level was amazing. I changed to lying on my back. I was about to kiss the girl, but was rejected; I tried to play with her breasts, but was also rejected. I was very frustrated. The girl took out a condom and started a blow job with a condom, which ended after 3 minutes. The girl joined in the woman-on-top position, and forced to change to the normal position after 3 minutes. In this case, I can't expect too much. I concentrated my energy, sprinted, and fired in the normal position. Afterwards, the lady handed me the tissue and went to the shower room. So ruthless.

After we showered, the lady quickly put on her clothes and asked for a tip. I looked at the watch and the service was declared over 30 minutes earlier. I was very unhappy. I casually gave her a little money and checked out. The local acquaintances were also very angry and complained to the mommy. The mommy looked apologetic, apologized to me, and refunded half of the fee.

Evaluation: The reception room... looks like a bar. The gun room... has hot water showers and is relatively clean. The lady was listless. Many foreplays were rejected. The waiter refunded half of the fee and had an excellent attitude. The lady's service was very poor, but the mommy's attitude was very good, apologized, and refunded. So, BALINESE is still a good massage shop.

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-16 19:35 GMT-8 Processed in 0.219084 second(s), 36 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list