Return to list Post a new post

[Hotel/Apartment]

SR Hotel Magok. A designer hotel near Gimpo Airport with large space and low price

110 0
Post time 2024-10-20 01:35 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

Because I took a late flight to Seoul, it was already 22:20 when I arrived at Gimpo Airport, so I found a hotel near Gimpo Airport to stay overnight and moved to downtown Seoul the next day. Compared with hotels in the city center, this SR Hotel not only has a larger space, but also a relatively cheaper price, which is very suitable for passengers arriving on a late flight or leaving on an early flight.

Seoul-SR Hotel Magok. A designer hotel near Gimpo Airport with large space and low price

SR Hotel Magok / SR Hotel Magok / SR호텔
07583 Tel: 400, 7am-9pm
TEL: +82 (02) 2038-8000
Official website | Agoda room rate | KLOOK room rate

Hotel location
SR Hotel Magok is located at Bosan Station on Line 5 (Purple Line), only three stops away from Gimpo International Airport, and the ride takes 6 minutes.

Exit 3 of Bossan Station and walk 300 meters to the Seoul Magok Hotel. There is an elevator at Bossan Station Exit 7, an elevator for the disabled between Exits 3 and 4, and Exit 8. There is also a two-way escalator at Exit 5, so you don't have to carry your luggage up the stairs.

Seoul-SR Hotel Magok. A designer hotel near Gimpo Airport with large space and low price

Next to the subway exit is a small stall that often appears in Korean dramas. It was also my first experience with Korean fish cakes and spicy stir-fried rice cakes. The proprietress was very friendly to me, a foreigner who couldn't speak a word of Korean!

There is a Starbucks further ahead, and behind it is the NC Department Store. There are also many restaurants nearby.

The exterior of SR Hotel Seoul. The entrance is high-ceilinged, with a coffee shop on the left and the hotel counter on the right.

The hotel provides free shuttle bus to and from Gimpo Airport. (Not sure if this service will still be available after the epidemic). The hotel has 14 floors, and the guest rooms are located on the 2nd to 14th floors. The elevator must sense the room card to go upstairs.

Because I arrived at the hotel very late and left after sleeping, I did not use any hotel facilities. According to the official website, there is a gym, laundry room, and lounge space on the second floor for guests to chat and eat.

The small gym has the most basic treadmills and weight training equipment.

The design of each room in SR Hotel Seoul is different. I didn't see the room type I stayed in on the official website. The room is quite spacious. Even if there are two large suitcases, they can be opened and placed flat on the floor.

It was the first time I saw a bathrobe in a dust cover. I wonder if it was because they shared the sliding door with the bathroom and were afraid of dust. The bathroom had a large bathtub, and a separate toilet and shower room (the toilet and shower room shared a sliding door).

The shower room has a showerhead, Amini bath products and a bath sponge. The water pressure is strong and the water drains quickly. The toilet is an American Standard bidet, which is very common in Korea.

The amenities are very complete, even toothbrushes and toothpaste sets are not provided in most hotels. In addition to bath products, there are also Amini brand lotion, lotion and body lotion.

SR Hotel Magok was the first hotel I stayed in when I first came to Korea. Because the room was quite large, I thought that all Korean hotels were like this, unlike Japanese hotels which were so small. Later, I moved to a hotel in the city and realized that there were many Korean hotel rooms that were less than 20 square meters. In addition, the design of the sensor lights in the corridors and bathrooms also made me very uncomfortable when I first came to Korea. After all, I was staying in a hotel alone, and the lights suddenly went out halfway through my bath, which was a bit scary. (The bathroom lights will be turned off after about 30 minutes)

I had a good impression of staying at SR Hotel Magok this time. The hotel has a sense of design, and the attitude of the front desk staff is also good, but the room lights are a little dim. The hotel is very close to Gimpo Airport and the room rate is not expensive, just over NT$2,000. It is recommended for Travelers arriving on a late flight or departing on an early flight.

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-10-22 15:20 GMT-8 Processed in 0.184579 second(s), 37 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list