Return to list Post a new post

[SPA Massage]

Seoul brothel Sangkanka prostitution trip, Miss 가을 has firm breasts and a slender waist, very cute

319 0
Post time 2024-8-1 01:31 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

This time I went to Seoul on a business trip and visited the massage brothel Sanghanka (formerly Donuts). I took the subway Line 2 on Friday evening, got off at Seolleung Station, and walked to Sanghanka in 7 or 8 minutes. Sanghanka address: 142-23, Samseong-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul.

Seoul-Seoul brothel Sangkanka prostitution trip, Miss 가을 has firm breasts and a slender waist, very cute

The arrival time was 7:45 pm. After entering the store, I changed into slippers and was taken to the dressing room by the waiter to get the wardrobe key. After taking off my clothes, I took a shower and brushed my teeth, changed into a bathrobe and went to the reception room. The reception room was luxuriously decorated, with marble floors and high-end sofas. There were 3 groups of guests in the reception room, and the waiter asked me to sit down and wait for a while. I just met 2 guests at the front desk. In the shower room, all 6 shower heads were used by guests. It seems that this is indeed a popular nightclub. After the waiter received the previous guests, he began to introduce the service items to me. I chose the 60-minute 1-shot 260,000 Won package.

Next, the waiter asked me what type of lady I like, and I said I hope the lady is young and slim. The waiter told me that I need to wait about 30 minutes. It turned out that 8 o'clock in the evening was the time for the lady to change shifts, so I could come later. The waiter suggested that I get a free massage while waiting, and I agreed. An old man gave me a 30-minute professional massage, which was very good.

When the time came, the waiter took me to the elevator, where a lady in underwear stood. Her name is 가을 (which means autumn), and she is my lady today. Miss Autumn has bright eyes, beautiful breasts, a slender waist, and an outstanding figure, which is very cute. Maybe because she often does outdoor sports, her skin is brown and looks smooth and elastic.

As soon as I walked into the elevator, the lady immediately started licking my breasts and blowing the flute, which was too bold. Her blowing technique is very clever, and she also stimulated my nipples with her hands, and my little brother immediately entered the state. After the two of them walked out of the elevator, 5 ladies immediately surrounded them. They all have beautiful figures and graceful postures. Seeing that my penis was very impressive, they pointed at it and praised it, which made me embarrassed. I was taken to a chair in the corridor. As soon as I sat down, Miss Qiu started to blow me, and the other five ladies began to lick my breasts, kiss and make all kinds of provocative attacks. I took turns to play with the ladies.

Then, Miss Qiu put a condom on my penis, and then got into position. The other ladies continued to attack me in various ways. A few minutes later, Qiu signaled to stop the club game and took me to the gun room. After I had a cup of coffee, Qiu took me to the gun room next door. Qiu came up and blew the flute for the guests in the room, while the lady next to him blew me. This experience was so rare and very interesting.

Qiu and I returned to our gun room, took a shower and started the massage bed game. I lay prone on the massage bed, and the lady used her breasts to massage me, starting from the back and extending to the thighs. Then, the lady kissed every inch of my body with her tongue, even including my toes, which moved me deeply. According to the lady's instructions, I knelt on the massage bed, and she began to perform the dragon drill and stimulated my little brother with her hands at the same time. It was so comfortable.

Back in the bedroom, the lady continued to blow, lick the back door and masturbate, and then put on a condom and put on the normal position. The lady had a lewd expression, kept making sweet noises, and hugged me tightly. After several rounds, I fired while kissing the lady. There was still time left, and the two of us chatted with the help of translation software. According to the lady, she was 25 years old and had worked here for 6 months, working 4 days a week and resting 3 days. When she learned that I worked 5 days a week and sometimes had to work on Saturdays, the lady teased me, "You must want to become a woman in your next life." In foreign countries, most ladies will not chat with guests, but this lady was too friendly.

The phone rang, and the lady said that there were 10 minutes left. After taking a shower together, the two kissed goodbye in front of the elevator. I told the waiter that I wanted to have dinner, and the food was served in less than 5 minutes. The meal was very rich, with red rice, eight side dishes and seaweed soup, and it tasted good, probably better than the hotel breakfast. Korean food in the restaurant is good, but it is difficult to find a recipe that suits one person, so when you come to the massage brothel to experience it, you must have a free dinner.

《Evaluation (100 points)》

Miss's appearance: 85 points Miss has an outstanding figure;
Service: 100 points Superb bed skills, first-class service, friendly;
Overall: 95 points

Whether it is a club game with multiple people or a one-on-one gun room service, I am very shocked and satisfied. I want to visit again next time.

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-16 11:21 GMT-8 Processed in 0.220269 second(s), 36 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list