Return to list Post a new post

[Food]

Rongtai Rice Noodle Soup, time-honored rice noodle brand with over 50 years of history

113 0
Post time 2024-9-26 03:42 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

Restaurant name: Rongtai Rice Noodle Soup
Main: Rice noodles
Per capita: 12 yuan
Location: 10/3 Sukhumvit Soi 26, Sukhumvit Road, Bangkok, Thailand

Rongtai Rice Noodle Soup is a time-honored rice noodle shop, which is said to have a history of more than 50 years. I searched for nearby food when I went shopping at The EmQuartier Plaza. It took only seven or eight minutes to walk there. On the way, I encountered a super delicious chili fried minced meat rice. I will tell you about it later.

Looking at the huge queue from a distance, I obediently joined the queue. Haha, I seem to always be queuing for the food I eat in Thailand. This store requires queuing for half an hour, and waiting for the meal after ordering and waiting for another half an hour. Haha, it feels like Thai people are all in a slow-paced life~ I was so anxious waiting for the meal, but my rice noodles never came haha!

After about half an hour, it was time to get a seat. The waiter will bring you a menu to order. The ordering mode can be found on the menu. Choose your favorite noodles, toppings and soup flavor, and then choose large, medium or small portions. After ordering, you will be given a number plate. You put it outside the table and wait for the food to be served~

[Mixed hot and sour rice noodles]: I chose a small portion, 50 baht per portion. The mixed toppings include pork slices, minced pork, fish balls and fish cakes. The fish balls are fresh and chewy. I chose rice noodles for the minced pork noodles. The taste is very chewy. The soup base is sour and spicy and very appetizing. It tastes good.

【Fish Balls and Fish Cakes Clear Soup Noodles】: The taste is much lighter than the hot and sour ones. The soup base is relatively fresh and has a slight peppery taste. The fish balls and fish cakes are the same. I chose egg noodles, which have a smoother taste. The clear soup is suitable for those who can't eat spicy food~

【Packed Chili Minced Pork Rice】: I recommend it to you guys. It's really spicy and satisfying. It's super delicious and invincible. Hahaha, I bought it from a roadside stall on the way from The EmQuartier Square to the rice noodle shop. I don't know how to tell the specific address. It depends on fate if you want to eat it. You should be able to find it if you go there~

There is no air conditioning in the store. It's hot and sweaty, but it's cool~ The rice noodles taste good overall, and the price-performance ratio is very high. How can you not eat rice noodles when you come to Thailand?

Bangkok-Rongtai Rice Noodle Soup, time-honored rice noodle brand with over 50 years of history
Bangkok-Rongtai Rice Noodle Soup, time-honored rice noodle brand with over 50 years of history

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-30 16:35 GMT-8 Processed in 0.161404 second(s), 37 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list