Return to list Post a new post

[Food]

Recommended restaurant in Panan Khao Tom Kui, Pattaya, full of locals, super delicious

170 0
Post time 2024-7-29 21:30 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

All the locals were eating here, and every table was full, but it was not a popular restaurant. The menu is attached in Figure 2. 4 people and 7 dishes cost 1280 baht. Because we didn't know what to order, the store gave us an iPad to look at the pictures and place orders. Just tell him if you like what you like.

1. The Tom Yum Goong soup is super rich, definitely the best I've ever eaten in Thailand. It has a little bit of evaporated milk, and the taste is very rich.

2. Every table must order the clams, sweet and spicy flavor, thick oil and red sauce, the sauce is especially good with rice.

3. The fish braised with ginger and millet pepper is also delicious, without any fishy smell, and the taste is very Sichuan Jianghu cuisine.

4. There are two flavors of fried chicken wings, one is fried directly, and the other is with chili. We like spicy food, so we ordered the ones with chili. The chicken wings are crispy on the outside and tender on the inside, which is different from the fried chicken wings in China. Basically, every table must order it.

5. Fried squid with salted egg yolk, lots of salted egg yolk, even the peppers are covered with salted egg yolk. In short, their main dish is rich, and each dish is heavily seasoned.

6. Fried crab meat with curry, this dish is the most expensive, 290 baht per serving, my friends all say it goes well with rice, I personally feel that there are too many eggs and too little crab meat. The taste is quite satisfactory, not particularly amazing, but better than other restaurants I have eaten.
7⃣️I don’t like the black fried squid, it’s dry and crispy and has a strong squid flavor, it should be OK with wine.

The whole table finally paid 1280 baht, enough for 4 people, it belongs to the heavy taste type, I personally like it very much, every dish is especially good with rice.

Location: ร้านข้าวต้มปาหนัน สาขาพัทยา There is no Chinese or English name. You can search it on Google after copying it. We took a Bolt taxi directly there.

Don't miss it. It's open from 5pm to 1am every day. Some friends who went there said it's closed on Wednesdays, while others said it's open. It's best for everyone to read the comments, because I've only been there once and didn't encounter this problem.

Pattaya-Recommended restaurant in Panan Khao Tom Kui, Pattaya, full of locals, super delicious
Pattaya-Recommended restaurant in Panan Khao Tom Kui, Pattaya, full of locals, super delicious

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-16 12:04 GMT-8 Processed in 0.252180 second(s), 36 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list