Return to list Post a new post

[Hotel/Apartment]

Chiang Mai Glass Tree House Hotel Taloh Cabin. Only accept Facebook bookings

290 0
Post time 2024-6-9 07:31 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

The reason for the last minute decision to go to Chiang Mai is very important.
It is because of this tree house Taloh Cabin.
When I asked on Facebook, I was told that it was only available for one day in October.
I booked the flight ticket after confirming with the owner.
The owner of the B&B is a young couple who bought the land from their uncle.
It took a year to build this tree house. They also live in the tree house next to it.

It was exactly two or three in the afternoon when we arrived, when the sun was at its best.
So I was busy taking pictures.
It was almost sunset when I realized that the first floor also belonged to us.
There were very comfortable sofas, pillows and projections.
I didn't have time to eat the welcome afternoon tea prepared by the owner.
After taking pictures, the desserts on the table had been eaten by insects first.

In the evening, the owner will prepare paste and barbecue ingredients.
After eating barbecue, there will be hot milk and roasted marshmallows.
After eating, I lie in the large open-air bathtub to take a bath.
I turned on the night light of the bathtub because I felt more atmospheric.
The reality is that it attracted insects to fly in and panic.

Cost: 6900 baht accommodation fee (including afternoon tea/dinner/breakfast) + 2500 baht car fare (round Trip).

Notes:
1. Only Facebook reservations are accepted, and transfers are required in advance.
2. The one-way trip from the hotel to Chiang Mai city takes 1.5 hours. It is recommended to tell the owner that you need a pick-up when booking.
3. There are forests all around, and various small insects are inevitable in the outdoor area. Remember to close the door when entering and leaving the living room, and do not turn on the bathtub night light when taking a bath at night.
4. Only 2 people are allowed to stay. For safety reasons, the elderly and children are not accepted, because there are only railings hanging around, and it rains frequently in Thailand, and the wooden floor will also be wet and easy to slip.

Chiang Mai-Chiang Mai Glass Tree House Hotel Taloh Cabin. Only accept Facebook bookings
Chiang Mai-Chiang Mai Glass Tree House Hotel Taloh Cabin. Only accept Facebook bookings

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-10-1 21:06 GMT-8 Processed in 0.152319 second(s), 37 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list