Return to list Post a new post

[Notes/Guide]

Krabi Nam Ao red light district nightlife guide, date with Thai girls

112 0
Post time 2024-8-26 02:13 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

The infrastructure in Krabi is very poor and low, much worse than Pattaya, so you can see a lot of original scenery and more authentic Southeast Asian style. . . . This is what happened to me. When I went out, I saw a vast tropical garden. There was no public transportation system. I finally found a motorcycle rental shop. The lights were on, but there was no one.

Krabi-Krabi Nam Ao red light district nightlife guide, date with Thai girls

I had no choice but to go back to the hotel front desk and ask them to call a motorcycle for me. The starting price of the motorcycle was 100 baht. . . At least it was better than Grab. The grab in Krabi was the same as that in Phuket, and the starting price was expensive, 250฿. So here is a reference for hotel booking areas.

Once you enter the city, there will be transportation such as double-deckers and motorcycles that you can pay to take. Of course, you can also choose to rent a motorcycle for about 200 baht. If you want to drink a lot, it is recommended to book a hotel with a good location and walk.

When I walked on the beach road in Ao Nang, I felt like Pattaya Beach Road. In the bar on the street, the band sang those old songs for you, and the waves hit you one after another, which felt so comfortable.

Krabi's nightlife is mainly composed of beer, concentrated in an alley called RCA. At the same time, there are many bars or beer gardens around RCA. You can also choose to book a hotel near RCA, so that you can take the girl back to your room as soon as the bar is over. RCA is like a smaller version of Pattaya's Alley 6, with about 10 stores of various sizes. The quality may be comparable to Alley 6, and you also need to shop on Taobao and choose slowly.

I walked back and forth several times. I saw the Thai girl I liked in the first round, but I didn't like any of them in the second round. In the third round, I was pulled in by a girl from a store on the right. A bottle of beer is 80 baht, which is a really conscience price. It can be said to be super cheap. Bangkok is basically around 160, Pattaya is 140-150, and Phuket is more expensive. The girl is really friendly, not aggressive, and never asks you to buy her a drink. The girl sat down to play games with me and lost 3 rounds in a row, so I ordered her a glass of wine, which was a glass of orange juice.

A glass of Ladydrink is 200 baht, which is a fixed price. So if you don't plan to buy the girl a drink, the cost of playing for a night is very small, of course, I may think that it will not be very interesting. The bar fee is 500 baht, and 300 baht after 12 o'clock. The girl's LT is 3000 and ST is 2000. Of course, the price can be negotiated. If you can feel the girl's strong desire to leave, you can cut it down a little, such as 2500. This price is completely OK.

My girl is also a workaholic. She works from 7 am to 5 pm every day from Monday to Friday. Her original words are that she is in an accounting company and is very tired. After the workday, I started working part-time. After get off work on Friday, I drove to Krabi beer bar to work. From 8pm to 2am, I went to sleep at a friend's house when no one took me. She complained to me, saying that the job was not spy (fun) at all, and that she worked a lot every day. She asked me if I wanted a lady tonight. Maybe?

Then I chatted with the Thai girl again. To be honest, the girl said that she worked in an accounting company on weekdays, which really touched me. So I asked the Thai girl, where do you park your car? After learning that it was at the nearby 7-11, I agreed, which saved a lot of trouble. After all, the hotel is far away and it is more convenient to drive. This is the story of compromise because the Thai girl has a car. Everyone must book the hotel location well and try to book it in advance. In addition, the Thai girls in Krabi have darker skin. I hope you have a good night. Best wishes.

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-16 11:33 GMT-8 Processed in 0.242275 second(s), 36 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list