Return to list Post a new post

[Attractions]

Phuket must-see Maldives in Thailand, Similan Island to see the sailing rocks and underwater snorkeling

166 0
Post time 2024-10-10 03:51 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

Chatting with my Thai classmates, I learned that Thais call Similan the Maldives of Thailand. I admit that this is true. It is so beautiful to Travel here. The photos are not half as beautiful as what you see with your naked eyes. After visiting Similan, I went to see other seas in Thailand. It was boring all of a sudden. It is really a must-visit place in your lifetime.

The opening hours are from November to the end of April every year. Generally, it departs from Phuket. Book a one-day Tour online, including pick-up and three meals. The price is generally around US$85. It is recommended to book a more comfortable boat because the time on the boat is very long. They will give you seasickness medicine, which must be taken.

Because it takes about an hour and a half to drive from Phuket to the pier, you have to get up very early, and you may have to wait in the hotel lobby at six o'clock, but there is breakfast at the pier. After getting on the boat, you still have to sit for a long time to get to the snorkeling site. Don't be afraid if you can't swim. The tour guide will take you to sit on a floating board, which is really beautiful. I will go to several different islands for snorkeling and dining, but I will definitely go to Island 8 to see the Sailboat Rock. To see the Sailboat Rock, you have to climb up and down the mountain, which is a bit steep, so you must pay attention to safety. The scenery you see when you climb up feels like a paradise on earth. It takes a whole day from departure to return to the hotel. It's very tiring, but it's really worth it.

Essential items: sunscreen, hat, sunglasses, towel, diving socks. You can't wear shoes on the island, you must buy them, I recommend buying them online, the ones at the pier are ugly and expensive. It is recommended to wear a swimsuit directly, otherwise it is very inconvenient to change clothes

Phuket-Phuket must-see Maldives in Thailand, Similan Island to see the sailing rocks and underwater snorkeling
Phuket-Phuket must-see Maldives in Thailand, Similan Island to see the sailing rocks and underwater snorkeling

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-10-16 00:52 GMT-8 Processed in 0.140849 second(s), 37 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list