Return to list Post a new post

[Notes/Guide]

Thailand Krabi Travel Guide, Diving and Feeding Fish on Hong Island and Pipi Island

139 0
Post time 2024-10-4 00:09 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

If you don't like to join a group Tour like us and want a fun and relaxing free Travel, you can follow our itinerary! We guarantee to spend the least and have the most fun.

Day 1: Pictures 2-4
We departed from Bangkok and took the earliest flight to Krabi Airport. We took a Grab taxi to the hotel (we found a hotel on Xiecheng - Krabi Ava Ocean Resort, which is very cost-effective and within walking distance of Ao Nang Beach). After a rest, there are many local travel agencies and shops outside the hotel. We also compared several and finally chose the one with the best cost-effectiveness. The three-day Trip is 2,500 baht/person, including Mirror Lake, Hong Island, and Phi Phi Island. In the afternoon, the travel agency's car took us directly to Mirror Lake (girls must find a boatman to help row, otherwise it will be really tiring!) After returning, we went to the sunset restaurant Reeve Beach Club Krabi. There is a phone number on Google Maps. Make an appointment in advance. The sunset and performance are very worth seeing.

Day 2: Pictures 5-6
Going to Hong Island, the itinerary is from 8:00 to 16:00. There will still be a car to pick up the hotel and take you to the pier. The boat will pass many small islands along the way. The tour guide explains in English. Be sure to pay attention to the gathering time and the boat number. The entire itinerary includes snorkeling and snorkeling equipment, diving, lunch, fruit and mineral water. You can see many clownfish while snorkeling. The tour guide will also help take pictures.

Day 3: Pictures 1 and 7-10
Going to Phi Phi Island, the itinerary is from 8:00 to 16:00. The itinerary includes the same items as the second day, but! But! Along the way, we passed a bamboo island called Bamboo, which was so beautiful that I fainted! p9-10 Who knows the real blue jelly sea? When the boat approached, everyone on the boat was screaming. There was no need for filters at all. The beach was super soft and there were many hermit crabs. At the end, I left the sea reluctantly and bought a night ticket back to Bangkok.

Note: Physical sunscreen is very important! I got sunburned after I came back, and I haven't recovered yet. I took the trash with me. Friends who don't speak English well should download Google Translate. There are many travel agencies in the local area. We negotiated the price of this 3-day tour with great difficulty. It's at the entrance of a small alley. You can also compare prices with several agencies. Be bold in bargaining! Finally, be bold in wearing a bikini! Be bold in taking photos! Enjoy the sea~

Krabi-Thailand Krabi Travel Guide, Diving and Feeding Fish on Hong Island and Pipi Island
Krabi-Thailand Krabi Travel Guide, Diving and Feeding Fish on Hong Island and Pipi Island

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-10-5 03:10 GMT-8 Processed in 0.154741 second(s), 38 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list