Return to list Post a new post

[SPA Massage]

S-shaped Chiropractic House, the home of S-shaped chiropractic, authentic chiropractic care

282 0
Post time 2024-8-2 18:53 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

"S-shaped Chiropractic House" is a salon where you can receive comprehensive chiropractic care from people who have completed an international standard education institution recognized by the World Health Organization. I improve the problem from the root with skilled techniques based on the philosophy of "I want to see the smile of customers, I want to help customers, and I want to thank customers". (Over 30 years of experience) The representative owner, who is currently the exclusive coach of the famous sumo wrestler Tsunamikan and the former principal of the Chiropractic College, will take good care of your smile and health. In the "Japanese" chiropractic treatment performed in our "home", we first relax the muscles. After relaxing, we will adjust your fused joints. Recommended for improvement and [maintenance] of [severe fatigue of the waist/shoulder, stiffness, stiffness, knee discomfort, weak legs]!! A must-see for those who can't do anything no matter where they go!! It's worth it to try it once!! It's about 5 minutes from Sangenjaya Station. Although it is on the basement level, it is an open and bright space. Change of clothes is provided, and the last reception time is 9 pm, so we will support you even if you are busy. Don't use "busy" as an excuse, try our comprehensive service, which makes repeat customers very satisfied!

Tokyo-S-shaped Chiropractic House, the home of S-shaped chiropractic, authentic chiropractic care
Tokyo-S-shaped Chiropractic House, the home of S-shaped chiropractic, authentic chiropractic care

First-time visitors only, 50 minutes about 3,980 yen ★ A must-see for those who can't enjoy treatments no matter where they go! A body relaxation treatment that makes you feel refreshed and satisfied for the first time! The unique "authentic chiropractic treatment", the amazing skills of the sumo wrestler Ryūha's stable coach, please try it once!

Name: S-shaped Chiropractic House
Address: 4-29-1, Daishido, Setagaya-ku, Tokyo, Hagiwara Building B1F
Transportation: 5-minute walk from Sangenjaya Station North Exit A on the Tokyu Denentoshi Line

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-16 11:16 GMT-8 Processed in 0.247739 second(s), 34 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list