Return to list Post a new post

[Notes/Guide]

One-day trip to Manila👀, the Philippines is much more fun than expected

226 0
Post time 2024-9-11 04:52 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

I know that it would be much more cost-effective to take Philippine Airlines back to Vancouver via Manila. I have also heard friends around me talk about this mixed experience. In addition, a friend got married in Manila, and I thought Manila was also very good, so I rushed here on impulse. I didn't take Manila back to Vancouver, but I think this route is a good choice in the future.

After arriving in Manila in the morning, I went back to the hotel to catch up on sleep, and went to the Spanish Royal City in the afternoon. It is recommended to take St. Augustine Church as the first stop, and then go to Manila Church and Fort Santiago on the way, because Fort Santiago is outdoor and very large. If you start from Fort Santiago, you may be too tired to go to the latter two.

Then go to BGC area, which is really good, the price is very affordable, and Gentle Monster is very suitable for taking pictures! There are all the restaurants you need, you can eat whatever you want, and the environment is also great. I don't want to leave after coming here. I was actually a little scared before coming to Manila, but after coming here, I felt that the people were very friendly and the security was good. Because Din Tai Fung in BGC was under renovation, we went to Greenbelt to eat Din Tai Fung, and I felt that Greenbelt was more suitable for shopping. To be honest, I feel that Manila has developed much better than I thought. It must be very happy to live here for a long time. I finally understand why everyone loves to go to the Philippines for vacation and diving. There are not many people, there are a lot of delicious food, and there are all kinds of clothes and bags.

When I came to the Philippines, I joked with Udon's father that it would be convenient and cost-effective to return to China in the future. Let's take Philippine Airlines. I can also eat more delicious food in Manila for a few days and go to Bohol for a few days. (The Philippine Airlines I took to Manila was much better than I thought. I thought it was a low-cost airline before I took it, but I found it was too formal after the flight. The airplane food was also okay, not bad.) You can stay at Shangri-La in BGC. It is super convenient and safe to eat. There are many delicious drinks in the central supermarket next to it.

Manila/Luzon-One-day trip to Manila👀, the Philippines is much more fun than expected
Manila/Luzon-One-day trip to Manila👀, the Philippines is much more fun than expected

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-18 16:57 GMT-8 Processed in 0.195766 second(s), 36 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list