Return to list Post a new post

[Notes/Strategy]

Philippines trip, encounter Boracay, yachting and sexy girls nightlife

196 0
Post time 2024-6-22 02:34:09 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

The continuous low temperature and snowfall in China really make me feel a little heavy, just like the weather. After the initial freshness, the cleared road and the snow piled on the roadside make me feel a little stuffy. Although the mountains and rivers of the motherland are beautiful, who would go out in such a cold day... I was bored at home, flipping through web pages and messages, chatting with friends on WeChat, and suddenly a page on the computer caught my attention, as if it was calling me! The page shows the unique Southeast Asian style, Boracay and Coron in the Philippines, which are known as one of the few virgin lands in the world!

Boracay-Philippines trip, encounter Boracay, yachting and sexy girls nightlife

Thinking about the cold air that is raging in China, and then thinking about the beach, bikini, diving and other words that make my heart beat faster! My heart is pounding! This is it!!! This is the paradise of my dreams!!

I, a person with advanced procrastination, booked the trip without hesitation. Although traveling alone was a bit lonely and hesitant, it would be nice to experience the highest level of loneliness, so I started preparing with this mood.

With the roar of the engine, the plane gradually rose above the clouds. I embarked on a journey with my still pounding heart and my eager anticipation for Boracay! After nearly five hours of flight, I finally arrived in Manila, Philippines, where I had to transfer to Boracay. The waiting time for the transfer was not too long. Just as I was about to take out my phone to kill time, she appeared in my sight. I used to think that such a plot would only appear in advertisements and movies, but at that moment, other people and objects in my eyes were blurred, and only her figure stayed there.

Her name is Miyuki. Fortunately, our destination is Long Beach. What? How did I know? Of course, I used my unique personal charm to attract the beauty's attention... Well, I went to chat with her.

Seeing that we were waiting for the same flight, I approached her and asked if she was going to Boracay. I first introduced myself as a tourist visiting Boracay, and then naturally asked about Miyuki's situation. Miyuki is a Japanese-Filipino mixed race, grew up in the Philippines, and can speak a little Chinese and Japanese. She said that she came to Boracay to participate in a fashion show and party session of an event. It turns out that she is a model... No wonder she has such a good figure (serious face), and she is very familiar with Boracay. So I asked Miyuki, a local, to help me look at the itinerary I made, and carefully took out the yachting and diving content that was suitable for display!

When Miyuki saw the diving program, she whispered "wow~" and asked excitedly, "Do you want to go diving too?" The girl immediately started to discuss water sports happily. She said that she also likes diving very much. She goes out to sea every time she goes to Long Beach because the water in Long Beach is very beautiful. After having a common topic, Miyuki opened up and the progress of the conversation was rapid! Miyuki mentioned a lot of things that must be experienced in Long Beach, such as masaji on the beach, where the food is good, and the local night market that must be experienced. She also talked about where is suitable for water sports, surfing, diving, etc. in detail. As a local, she knows the local characteristics very well!

Because I had booked a hotel in advance, Miyuki and I temporarily separated at the airport, but we added each other on Facebook and arranged a time to meet. Miyuki kindly agreed to take me around Long Beach, and Miyuki made my original solo trip a lot more fun.

The white sand beach in the evening is very beautiful, with the endless rippling blue waves and the clear sky intersecting at the farthest point of sight, as if there is no boundary. In the evening, the afterglow of the setting sun sprinkles on the sparkling sea, and also casts a veil over the white sand beach.

The merchants on the beach started to get busy, preparing for the busy period in the evening, and I was also going to find some food. On a sunny afternoon, I ran into Miyuki and her friends on the beach. I was invited to take a walk with her and take me to play in Long Beach.

During the parade, Miyuki told me that she wanted to introduce the entertainment spots in Long Beach in China, so that more Chinese friends can come to Long Beach. At her request, I wrote it for her because she can't write Chinese. The following is the original translation:

See you later Boracay! While waiting for the flight in Manila, I updated my status on Facebook and waited for the trip to Long Beach with satisfaction. Oh, I forgot to introduce myself. My name is Miyuki. I am a Japanese-Filipino mixed-race local. I am a model and have also served as a dancer for a show. This time I set off to Long Beach to participate in an event! As a local, Long Beach is not unfamiliar to me. I like to come here for a vacation and relax in my free time. The sea water and white sand beach here are my favorites. If you don’t see it with your own eyes, you can’t imagine how beautiful it is. It’s super enjoyable to do water sports in Long Beach. My favorite food is the local food of the Philippines! I also travel with friends and try different flavors of food.

At this time, I met a Chinese boy who asked me enthusiastically if I was going to Boracay. Fortunately, I knew a little Chinese. He was very talkative and his way of speaking was just right, which made people feel very comfortable. He introduced himself as a tourist traveling to Boracay. It looked a little different to travel alone. He also liked water sports! Favorability upup!

There were many friends in our group, and we happened to have the same destination, so we invited him to join us and arrive at Boracay by car and boat. We arrived in Boracay in the morning, and we could just go to the White Beach after dinner! The White Beach is the most famous scenery in Boracay. The delicate and soft beach makes people linger~~ Maybe Boracay is really small. At the White Beach, we met the Chinese boy on the plane again. He really came to travel alone and took pictures of the scenery on the beach with a camera on his back. He came to take a group photo when he saw us!

The following is my favorite part. Even if I am tired from traveling, I can't erase my passion for water sports! I'm going to go windsurfing with my friends! I'm also facing the afterglow of the sunset on the sea, and having a great time with my friends~ I really love this activity, it includes a lot of things I like. There's also a lively party in the evening, I wonder if I can still meet that Chinese boy.

Wow, it's fate. I went to the beach with my friends in the afternoon and waited for the night to fall. When we went to the bar to have a drink, I ran into that boy again. There are so many people in Long Beach. It must be fate that we kept meeting each other. I can speak a little Chinese, and we just happened to talk, so I introduced him to my friends. Seeing that he was alone, I invited him to drink with us~~ The atmosphere of the party at night was super exciting! There was no awkwardness between the familiar friends and the new friends. We had a lot of fun. I also made an appointment with the boy to go out to sea together the next day. He also wanted to dive, so why not join us? It's fun to play together.

I like the feeling of being on a yacht. The activity also arranged water entertainment, which is completely worry-free for me. Water sports are my strong point. By the way, let's visit Boracay together~

The highlight of the event was the party at night. Our main part was the fashion show. We were invited by the organizer to come and have fun. The nightclub had a huge stage and a very exciting atmosphere. Finally, a girl group was invited to perform. The prize for the entertainment was a kiss from the winner!

The party was over, and the activity was drawing to a close, and the Chinese boy was about to return. The encounter in Boracay was unforgettable, not only the scenery and the pleasant time, but also the pleasure of enjoying this pleasure with the right person. The activity will continue, and the story is not over yet. I am still in contact with Miyuki, and we communicate and chat from time to time. The place we want to travel to is Europe, and we also love to eat oriental hot pot. We agreed to travel to Europe together if we have the opportunity.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved.
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list

2024-7-3 20:47 GMT-7 , Processed in 0.146527 second(s), 31 queries .