Return to list Post a new post

[Bar/Clubs]

🇵🇭Daily|Xylo at The Place Bar, My beautiful neighbor took me to the disco!

204 0
Post time 2024-5-19 03:49:30 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

Manila/Luzon-🇵🇭Daily|Xylo at The Place Bar, My beautiful neighbor took me to the disco!
Manila/Luzon-🇵🇭Daily|Xylo at The Place Bar, My beautiful neighbor took me to the disco!

Store name: Xylo at The place
📍: Uptown, 9th Ave, Taguig, Metro Manila

I danced for three hours in a row, and it was great to be able to aerobically brush fat and improve my physical fitness. The next time my Korean dance teacher asked me how my dancing stamina has improved, I said it’s like disco dancing hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha (I decided to practice dance obediently from now on and stop being lazy hahaha)

With my Vietnamese friends A Vietnamese boy who came with us was very polite and a little reserved. He treated us to a fruit platter and French fries. I hugged him goodbye before leaving as a courtesy.

I don’t know why I didn’t want to go to a disco or drink in a bar before, but this year I suddenly felt like experiencing it. The stereotype of disco is to dance in a crowded and noisy environment. After dancing last night, "Wow! It was refreshing, tiring and relieving stress. I will do it again next time!"

I felt cold during the warm-up. , when it really started, after dancing for three hours continuously, I was so hot that I took off my jacket. The music started playing, the DJ played, and everyone was immersed in the music and dancing happily.

Whether he recognized me or not, at that moment, I just wanted to enjoy the fusion of dance and music. I was reminded by a friend to pay attention to safety and be careful about being rude. Maybe Xylo admission is by reservation only. The overall quality of the people who came to play was pretty good, and they had a great experience!

The little neighbor is a Chinese girl I met at the gym through my Lebanese neighbor. She calls her a pun. She is much younger than me, and the small characters make her look cute, which fits her cute, playful and pretty temperament. (I don’t know what the post-00s grew up on, why are they all so good-looking, polite, fun and interesting, hahaha)

I heard it is the best club in the Philippines, life It was my first time disco dancing and it was a great experience! I must confess that my beautiful and cute little neighbor will be a good disco sister from now on!

There is no reason, I just like disco dancing for no reason! It relieves stress and makes you happy. There is no good or bad thing about disco dancing. Don’t listen to what others say. Only experience it yourself to know. If you don’t like it, just don’t go next time. It’s no big deal!

(I went with friends who are familiar, trustworthy and experienced. I got the correct knowledge, so I had such a good experience. I am extremely grateful and cherish it, and I also appreciate my own experience. Be brave! )

I suddenly remembered a very popular saying by Di Jing: "If you want to be as comfortable as the wind, you have to go crazy"

Never trust a man who can change his mind at any time. , boldly be yourself.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved.
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list

2024-7-3 21:04 GMT-7 , Processed in 0.136602 second(s), 31 queries .