Return to list Post a new post

[Notes/Strategy]

5-day trip to Boracay, Philippines, stay at Aqua Boracay Hotel and attend the water bikini party

93 0
Post time 2024-6-22 03:46:50 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

We were four people traveling this time. The round-trip ticket from Manila to Boracay cost more than 1,300 yuan. It was cheaper to book a round trip. We planned to stay for 5 days, but it was not actually needed. I felt that three or four days would be enough.

After getting off the plane, you need to take a tutu from the opposite side of the airport to the pier, which costs about 150 yuan. You need to fill in a document and pay the fee at the pier. You need to take a boat for about ten minutes. There are many tutu at the pier of Boracay. You tell him the hotel you want to go to and he will give you a quote. Remember to bargain.

We arrived at night and could not see any scenery. We just stayed in a hotel at random. I didn’t expect it to be good. If you are a student party, I really recommend it. This hotel is completely enough, Banana Bay Boracay Hotel. We stayed in a luxurious room with a balcony for 598/night including breakfast. The hotel is right outside the beach, with a swimming pool and beach slippers. Remember to have breakfast when you get up in the morning. The restaurant can directly see the sea.

You can stroll along the bar street at night. There are a lot of food and drinks, and they close very late, which satisfies people who like nightlife. Stayed at Aqua Boracay, and booked two room types for 2 nights, the Grand Deluxe Balcony Room and the Grand Seaview Two-Bedroom Suite. The suite is very suitable for families, and you can see the sea view from the living room. If you like private space, stay in a king-size bed room. The king-size bed room is actually similar to the suite. The room and the living room can also be separated. The room is large and very comfortable. The suite is 2600/night, and the king-size bed room is 1333/night. There was a swimsuit party when we stayed there.

Later, we stayed at Crimson Resort and Spa Boracay. We stayed in a sea view villa, which cost more than 6000/night. Originally, we wanted to stay in Shangri-La, but we couldn't book a room. If you want to stay in Shangri-La, you have to make an appointment in advance. We could only come to the cliff restaurant for dinner if we didn't stay in Shangri-La, but the taste was average. If you like taking pictures, it is recommended to watch the sunset in the afternoon. I had a fever that day and we came late. We couldn't see anything when it got dark, but the stars at night were still beautiful.

The internet celebrity cocomama ice cream is really delicious, but there are so many people queuing. I also checked in at sunny side. The scenery was so beautiful. I went there to have breakfast at around 10 o'clock in the morning. The taste was just okay. After all, I didn't go there for the taste. Later, I will post a few more restaurants with good taste and high cost performance. They were recommended to us by local friends. The names of the restaurants are on the pictures.

In addition to eating and drinking, we still have to play some water sports. We didn't go there until about four o'clock because it was too sunny at noon. It is recommended to bring a bath towel with you. It is still a bit cold when you come out of the water. You can share a sailboat to watch the sunset. Bring two bottles of beer and drift quietly on the sea for half an hour. It is super comfortable. The next day, we chartered a boat to watch the sunrise, but the sky was not good. It rained. The wind and waves were strong and it rained. It was also a special experience. Pay attention to the weather forecast when traveling. Don't think like us.

Boracay-5-day trip to Boracay, Philippines, stay at Aqua Boracay Hotel and attend the water bikini party
Boracay-5-day trip to Boracay, Philippines, stay at Aqua Boracay Hotel and attend the water bikini party

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved.
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list

2024-7-3 20:45 GMT-7 , Processed in 0.141293 second(s), 31 queries .