Return to list Post a new post

[Notes/Strategy]

Philippines BGC Venice Water City Open-Air Cruise Guide

99 0
Post time 2024-6-3 03:30:58 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

The first time I came here with a local, I also wandered around for a long time before I found the entrance.

The water city is in the open-air street in the middle of the mall. The queue entrance is opposite Fridays. The ticket office is right behind the queue guide to enter the mall, and it is on the right after entering the door. The queue is as shown on p4-6, and there are many seats to sit and wait. Unlike the Venetian Water City in Macau, it is not a canopy, but a real open-air. So when it rains, it will stop for a while, and then you can't refund the ticket, so we waited for an extra hour for the rain to stop.

The cruise ticket price is 500 pesos/person. There are exactly 6 people in one boat. The official will take photos on the shore. 6 photos are given for free. You can pick them up at the place where you get on and off the boat (that is, the queue).

But the electronic version of the original photo is 100 pesos per photo (we didn't buy it), and you can also ask the crew to help take photos (we saw someone taking photos on the shore, so we didn't ask the crew to help take photos). The result is: I suggest you take more photos, because the photos he gave you are super sharpened (maybe because there is no time to edit them), and it is easy to take photos on the streets and bridges on the shore without taking a boat.

Address: Venice Grand Canal Mall

It is about 10 minutes drive from BGC, and the two places can be arranged to play at the same time

Manila/Luzon-Philippines BGC Venice Water City Open-Air Cruise Guide

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved.
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list

2024-7-3 20:40 GMT-7 , Processed in 0.144675 second(s), 27 queries .