Return to list Post a new post

[SPA Massage]

Tokyo Blue Coast Bubble Bath Experience, Girl Gives Me a Blowjob in the Bathtub

201 0
Post time 2024-8-14 03:45 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

Bubble bath is the only brothel in Japan that can clearly provide a full range of services. Among Japanese brothels, the net income of bubble bath is much higher than that of other shop-type brothels. However, with the tightening of policies, the survival of bubble bath faces increasing challenges. Therefore, the number of bubble bath shops is declining year by year. In 2008, there were about 1,250 bubble baths in Japan. By 2024, there were less than 1,000 bubble baths.

Most bubble bath shops in Japan only serve Japanese people and refuse foreigners, so it is very difficult for foreigners to consume in bubble baths. My friend is very familiar with Japanese brothels. He introduced me to a high-end bubble bath (under the White Fairy Group) that welcomes foreigners. The store is a popular store and has won the honor of being ranked first in the industry. Because the store has a small number of well-known AV actresses, the store is considering fully promoting the membership system and will no longer serve strangers in the future. This time, with the help of my friends, I experienced Cote Dazur, a high-end bubble bath under the White Fairy Group.

《Brothel Information》

Shop name: Cote Dazur;
Shop category: Bubble bath;
Address: Pick up at Nippori Station;
Price: 80,000 yen for ordinary Japanese girls; 100,000 yen for Japanese AV actresses, with a signed CD;

《Bubble bath experience》

After I selected the girls online, I made an appointment through the Chinese customer service. The price was 80,000 yen for 2 hours. The store agreed to send someone to pick me up at Nippori Station and sent a video link to indicate the specific meeting location.

I arrived at the east exit of Nippori Station at the agreed time and met the clerk. The clerk was a Chinese-Japanese mixed race, and he spoke good Chinese. I got in his car and went to the bubble bath. Since we had plenty of time, he took me to visit the Fukoku Shrine on the way and explained the history of this place. Although the shrine is not big, the historical story is quite interesting. After visiting the Fukoku Shrine, the clerk took me to the bubble bath Cote Dazur.

Tokyo-Tokyo Blue Coast Bubble Bath Experience, Girl Gives Me a Blowjob in the Bathtub

The store doesn't look very big, but it's well decorated. The clerk took me into the store, and after I passed the metal detector, I was led to the lounge, where I could choose drinks. I drank a can of Red Bull. The clerk who picked me up stayed with me all the time, which made me feel very relieved. There were also a few Japanese guests in the lounge, all of whom looked to be around 50 years old.

Soon, a waiter came to call me. I walked out of the lounge and saw the lady waiting in the corridor. I felt that she was more beautiful than the photos on the website, and her temperament was gentle and elegant, very much like a white-collar worker working in an office building on weekdays. When I walked to her side, I smelled the faint fragrance emanating from her flaxen hair.

Tokyo-Tokyo Blue Coast Bubble Bath Experience, Girl Gives Me a Blowjob in the Bathtub

The lady took my hand and entered the room. The layout of the room was exactly the same as the AV scenes I had seen before. We sat on the bed and chatted together. The lady held my arm throughout the whole process, gently pressed against my body, and sometimes leaned her head on my shoulder, which made me a little trance, as if I had returned to the scene of dating and chatting with my lover in college.

After chatting for a while, the lady knelt in front of me, helped me take off my clothes, and carefully arranged them. I also helped her unbutton her bra and underwear. The lady's standard girl figure immediately appeared in front of me. Her skin was white and her breasts were also beautiful. I couldn't help but have an urge to try it.

After brushing my teeth, I lay on the pervert chair, and the lady helped me wash my body, up and down without dead ends. At this time, my little brother couldn't hold back. Then we entered the bathtub together, and the water temperature was just right. The lady helped me take a bath, with delicate and gentle movements, and then she started the periscope service (breast-like blow job). After the bath, we returned to the bed, and she began to kiss my whole body. It is worthy of being the most famous bubble bath in Japan. The lady's service is different. She uses both hands and mouth, and her skills are superb. I couldn't help but moan.

The time is right, and I have sex with a condom. When the little brother enters her body, it feels that the little brother is not actively pierced, but is directly sucked in by a force, which makes me almost disarmed and fired directly. Fortunately, I adjusted in time, and after several postures, I fired happily in my panting and the lady's soul-stirring moans. Next, the lady took me to the water bed, which was the part I was most looking forward to. The lady brought a full basin of lubricant, evenly applied it on my body, and then sucked the sensitive parts of my body with her mouth, which made me feel extremely comfortable. I couldn't help but moan again.

After the teasing of the lady, my little brother came back to life, and we put on a condom on the water bed with the woman on top. Although her movements were very gentle, every impact seemed to sink our bodies deep into the water bed, which felt very wonderful. The beautiful blend of water and milk made me forget everything around me, immersed in joy, and soon I fired again. After the end, she helped me clean my body, and then we soaked in the bathtub together. The lady told me that she really worked as an office clerk before, no wonder I could vaguely see the shadow of a white-collar woman in her body.

I imagined the lady sitting at the desk, and I had an impulse in my heart again. After obtaining the lady's consent, we started 69 in the bathtub. The lady's pubic hair was shaved clean, and there was a faint scent of shower gel. After licking a few times, my little brother responded, and finally fired the third shot. The time was up, we put on our clothes, she sent me to the stairs, and the two hugged and said goodbye. It was getting late, so I got on the store's shuttle bus bound for Nippori Station, looked back at the store, and reluctantly left the bubble bath.

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-16 10:54 GMT-8 Processed in 0.171480 second(s), 36 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list