Return to list Post a new post

[Attractions]

Cafe apartment, a popular building on Ho Chi Minh Pedestrian Street, and a shopping tour of Vietnamese specialty shops

246 0
Post time 2024-6-1 22:25 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

I slept until I woke up naturally in the morning. After a simple breakfast, I slowly wandered to Cafe apartment, one of the popular online spots. It turned out to be an entire old building on one side of the pedestrian street. It cost 3,000 dong to take the elevator upstairs. I followed the instructions on the online post and took the elevator to the 9th floor and then wandered down floor by floor.

Ho Chi Minh-Cafe apartment, a popular building on Ho Chi Minh Pedestrian Street, and a shopping tour of Vietnamese specialty shops

For someone like me who lives a simple life and is not afraid of things, I usually block a lot of information. I will search for these guide posts when I travel, and there will be surprises from time to time. Of course, I failed to find the Fanny ice cream store according to the address yesterday! The address was wrong!

There are many specialty shops in this 9-story old building, including coffee shops and fashion shops. I also found a T-shirt logo on-site customization shop. I made two for my family and friends with great interest. Each one costs USD20. Is it cheaper than in China?

I have been to Saigon, a small town that was once a French colony, several times. This is where the story of "The Lover" written by Duras took place! A city where modernity and tradition collide extremely, a rapidly developing city, with high-rise buildings rising from the ground everywhere, and even a blueprint similar to the Lujiazui area in Shanghai has been planned! I remember the last time I went to see a property in "Lujiazui" with my friend, the sales girl's eyes were full of longing when she looked at the river bend outside the window. Her introduction seemed like she was very familiar with Lujiazui, but in fact she had never been there...

Because of my work, I have been to many cities in many countries. I usually don't deliberately arrange a tour itinerary after work, but arrange it randomly at any time. I never pursue speed. I like to wander slowly and experience the little fun of the moment, either alone or with a companion. Today I was just strolling alone, and I actually bumped into a Japanese restaurant here.

Ho Chi Minh-Cafe apartment, a popular building on Ho Chi Minh Pedestrian Street, and a shopping tour of Vietnamese specialty shops

In the afternoon, I went to the art museum in District One. The museum is located in an old building of a French merchant. It is a bright yellow building built during the French colonial period in the early 20th century, so the style combines the characteristics of Vietnam and France. It is indeed a popular shooting location. I met a bunch of handsome men and beautiful women from the mainland posing for photos! I have always considered myself a person without artistic cells, but when I come to different cities, I still like to spend some relaxing time in these art galleries! I have been to the Metropolitan Museum of Art in New York, the Winter Palace and the Summer Palace in St. Petersburg, and the famous Picasso Museum in Barcelona... I still hope that my art appreciation can be improved! After wandering for more than an hour, looking at the paintings with obvious traces of Vietnam's modern history, I feel that art still comes from real life!

Whenever I come to a city, I like to walk to the places I want to go when I am familiar with the downtown environment. I have a very good sense of direction, which allows me to easily return to the places I have been to. In this city and this season, it seems that it rains heavily in the afternoon. During the heavy rain today, I returned to my room, drank coffee and admired the downtown in the rain outside the window!

For me, the meaning of traveling is to experience a "present moment" that is different from my daily life. I also really enjoy traveling alone, having more conversations with myself and the leisurely and comfortable "loneliness". It's great!

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-16 12:31 GMT-8 Processed in 0.220257 second(s), 32 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list