Return to list Post a new post

[Food]

Vietnam Ho Chi Minh 5ku station, roadside barbecue local food, recommended grilled pork and seafood fried rice

172 0
Post time 2024-10-16 01:35 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

Restaurant name: 5ku station
Restaurant address: 17 Thai vän Lung, Ben Nghé, Quàn 1, Hó chi Minh, Vietnam
Reservation phone number: +84 907 775 487

During my 9-day Trip to Ho Chi Minh, I went to 5ku station three times, so you can imagine how delicious it is. The best thing is the grilled pork. The grilled items are average except for pork and shrimp. I tried chicken wings, squid, eggplant, and oysters for three meals, but they were not very delicious and not flavorful, but the pork was really invincible.

Hot pot must be ordered! The soup is super delicious, and there are rice noodles to cook. If you order a mixed hot pot, there will be four kinds of shrimp, beef, white clams, and squid, and it will also be paired with water spinach, which tastes really good. Seafood fried rice/fried noodles. Both of these are delicious, and I recommend ordering one of each. I also ordered an egg fried oyster, which is oyster omelette. The oysters are a bit fishy, ​​but I think they are quite delicious. Girls who don’t like seafood may find it fishy.

Vietnamese people don't speak English very well, many people can't speak it! Communication is difficult. Because there are so many foreigners in this store, the staff speaks good English and communication is OK. You must go to this roast pork restaurant 5ku station when you go to Ho Chi Minh!

Ho Chi Minh-Vietnam Ho Chi Minh 5ku station, roadside barbecue local food, recommended grilled pork and seafood fried rice
Ho Chi Minh-Vietnam Ho Chi Minh 5ku station, roadside barbecue local food, recommended grilled pork and seafood fried rice

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-10-17 19:27 GMT-8 Processed in 0.160242 second(s), 39 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list