Return to list Post a new post

[Sexy Service]

Hua Hin nightlife nightclub introduction and hotel recommendation

93 0
Post time 2024-6-23 06:30:09 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

Hua Hin, a seaside town located southwest of Bangkok. There are dozens of kilometers of coastline, beaches, sea water, sea view rooms, and villas. I have been in a bad mood recently, especially after a lot of things happened, so I had the idea of ​​going on vacation. I didn't plan to go to Hua Hin on the 17th. I looked at hotels on agoda for a long time, but I didn't see any satisfactory ones. After staying in the apartment for a few days in a daze, I finally convinced myself that I should book the hotel on the bus. So I went to Ekkamai without stopping and spent 180 Thai baht to buy a ticket to Hua Hin, a small bus, not a big bus.

HuaHin-Hua Hin nightlife nightclub introduction and hotel recommendation

It is more than 200 kilometers from Bangkok to Hua Hin, and the minibus takes 3 and a half hours. During the period, the bus will pass by Cha-am, Cha-am is another resort. I will talk about it next time if I have the chance. During my days in Hua Hin, the biggest feeling is that Hua Hin's pace is super slow, quiet and comfortable. There is no dust and sleeplessness in Pattaya, nor the crowds and noise in Bangkok. In short, Hua Hin is a very suitable place to relax or have a honeymoon.

So, what are the things worth visiting in Hua Hin?

1. Various literary and artistic attractions. If you bring a girl or girlfriend, Hua Hin may be better than Phuket. (I won’t elaborate on the attractions)
2. Unique special hotels (there are too many such hotels. I like to book such hotels. There is no noise from tourists in groups. It is quiet)
3. A large number of five-star hotels with private beaches (the enjoyment of five-star hotels here is much better than Pattaya and Bangkok)
4. The coastline stretches for dozens of kilometers. You can’t stop running wild on the beach
5. Various restaurants with super style. Your friends will praise your phone if you post pictures
6. Niche beer bars. The whole street and alley are full of beer bars. There are no Koreans in the nightlife area here. I feel very good

OK, let’s introduce them in detail one by one.

Independent Hotel

Recommended Hotel 1: Retro

This hotel is quite stylish in both decoration and design, with its own style and a garden that looks like a maze. Located in the Khao Takiab area of ​​Hua Hin, it is not in the city center. If you want to stay in this hotel, I suggest you rent a motorbike. It takes about 20 minutes to drive here from the city. The hotel even provides a BBQ grill. If you are interested, you can tell the front desk. The price of this hotel is around 300 RMB.

When you walk out of the hotel, the sea and the beach are opposite, very close. The hotel provides breakfast, which can be enjoyed directly in the room. There are still many restaurants around, but they close early. Hua Hin's nightlife is far inferior to Pattaya, and you can feel it at 11 o'clock. It is worth mentioning that these independent hotels will not ask you to pay a deposit, which feels very comfortable.

Recommended Hotel 2: The hen.

The price of this hotel is around 600 RMB, which is great value. It has a large garden, a private door, a customized breakfast, and a private swimming pool.

Here comes the point! Go through the garden alley and reach the hotel's exclusive beach in 15 seconds. It is so beautiful. If you come here with your girlfriend, you can also go to the beach to drink a bottle of red wine at night and enjoy a leisurely life. Similarly, the hotel does not require a deposit, and the room also has a large bathtub. Another point is that the hotel is located in the center of Hua Hin, and the surrounding facilities are very convenient, and it is also close to the nightlife beer bar. There is also a spicy barbecue outside the hotel, which I like very much.

Nightlife area

1. Between Alley 57 and Alley 59 in Hua Hin, there are a large number of beer bars active in this area, as well as various high-end restaurants and massage parlors. This can be said to be the city center. The best way is to directly search on Google: Bintabaht. Follow Google and you will find that this area is densely packed with various beer bars. The whole street is nothing but beer bars.

What is the difference between Hua Hin and Pattaya? First of all, there are not many people, unlike the crowded pedestrian street. In addition, you can hardly see Japanese and Koreans. All Europeans and Americans consume here, and the beer bar business in this area is definitely not as good as Pattaya. If you can't see Koreans, your mood will instantly become beautiful.

At the same time, the nightlife area in Hua Hin is very cheap. There is no professional ladydrink here, which means you are invited to drink. In addition, the music is not loud, unlike Pattaya, where you can't sleep at night. The streets around Bintabaht are similar to it, almost all of them are beer bars. The beer girls here are definitely not as pretty as those in Pattaya, but if you look around more and walk around, you might meet someone you like. For example, I met someone I liked in a flash, and I liked her at the time.

Then she accompanied me to have fun in Hua Hin for 2 days. On the first day, I gave 2500 including Barfine, which is normally 2300 (Barfine was 300, and I gave an extra 200 tip). On the second day, it was 2300+450 (the Thai girl took me to the night market, and then she started shopping, which was okay. I bought her clothes and shoes for 450 baht. The Thai girl was happy and said that shopping is fun. A bottle of beer in a beer bar is about 100 baht. Many bars don’t charge for playing billiards. Also, the Thai girls here rarely come to pull you or flirt with you, and you need to take the initiative to chat with them, so in order to avoid embarrassment for some new friends, I recommend a few bars, you can go in directly. The bar on the left of Blue Monkey, I forgot the name,
A beer bar at the entrance of HAVANA CLUB

2. Massage shop, in this area, along Poon suk Walking towards Hua Hin Soi 57, you will find many roadside massage shops. In this kind of shop, many Thai girls will warmly welcome you in and wink at you. This kind of shop is very cheap, and the service is definitely not comparable to Japanese massage, but fortunately, the price is cheap, and it won't take up a lot of your time, speed is of the essence.

3. Nightclub Hi4, this nightclub is very popular among locals, there are many local Thai girls, many Thai men, but no Koreans.

As for the way to play, I think it is not as exciting as Ibar in Pattaya, but it is relaxed, just like Hollywood, with a band singing on the stage. As for drinks, most people who come here drink Thai whiskey with ice and soda water. The Chinese taste is ice + cola. The price of a bottle of whiskey is very cheap, which is incomparable to Bangkok and Pattaya. If you go alone, don't be afraid. I suggest you open a bottle of foreign wine and invite the neighbor next door, or the Thai girl who looks at you frequently, to send an invitation signal. It's very simple and there is no routine. Just say come and play together. Finally, I would like to add that because there is no influx of a large number of Chinese, Japanese and Korean tourists in Hua Hin, the locals have few routines and are very enthusiastic. Unlike Pattaya, there may be routines for you, such as the routines of gogo girls.

4. Accommodation. The transportation in Hua Hin is very simple. It is a Bijiasheng Road (similar to a provincial road), and there are alleys on both sides. In a broad sense, the center of Hua Hin spreads north and south with Clock Tower as the center.

So, if you don’t want to live too far away when you go to Hua Hin, and don’t want to rent a motorcycle to travel around (in fact, Hua Hin is very suitable for one person to drive a motorcycle along the long coastline, which feels awesome), then I suggest you live between Soi 45 and Soi 65 in Hua Hin.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved.
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list

2024-7-3 20:32 GMT-7 , Processed in 0.141335 second(s), 32 queries .