Return to list Post a new post

[Notes/Strategy]

Bangkok, Thailand-Pattaya Graduation trip for yourself

276 0
Post time 2024-5-9 20:51:31 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

After thinking about it, I decided to make up for my trip to Thailand in January, because my memory is very poor. I will only be able to recall photos and words in the future...
I have no special obsession or interest in Thailand, because My favorite star is having a concert in Bangkok on the 12th, so I want to watch the show and go to Thailand for an early graduation trip. I grabbed the concert tickets on the official website of Thailand. I was so excited to get the original ticket price for the first time...

~Preparation before traveling~

1⃣️Ticket ticket✈️I bought it from Qunar, AirAsia, Guangzhou one and a half months in advance. round trip. The flight took off at around 3 a.m. and got some sleep. We arrived around 7:30 local time. (ps. AirAsia is really hard to describe, and the location and other aspects also look rather shabby... Meals are not included on the plane, but can be purchased on board) The service attitude is still very good, and it is very convenient to have flight attendants who can speak Chinese.

2⃣️Visa. Thailand requires a visa on arrival, and the fee for a visa on arrival is waived when you go there, so just prepare your passport and the documents for applying for a visa on arrival. Specific information: Passport, printed round-trip air ticket itinerary, hotel order, visa on arrival application form (can be downloaded online), two-inch white background photo. Fill out the application form and attach a photo before departure. The flight attendant will issue an entry application card on the plane. You can save the template online and fill it out according to the template on the plane, which is very convenient.

3⃣️Phone card and travel insurance. The eight-day phone card I bought from Moubo is super fast. Travel insurance is still necessary. Because it has an expiration date, I usually buy it one day before traveling. The travel insurance I bought on Facebook has many varieties and you can choose according to your own situation.

Because the weather in Thailand is very hot and the diet is very complex, you can prepare some medicine to prevent diarrhea. I was afraid that it would be too hot, so I bought a cooling patch and took it with me...

~Let’s go~

After arriving in Bangkok, don’t waste time and go out to get your visa on arrival. As the people flow away, you will see a lot of people gathering together. It's time to sign in. I arrived at Don Mueang Airport, and I have to say that the work efficiency of the visa office is really low... The first office is free of charge for visa on arrival. You have to queue up and hand in the documents to get the number. After the visa comes out, the staff will call the number to get it. Just get your passport back and you're done, then go through customs and pick up your luggage and leave the airport. A little further on, there is a visa-on-arrival office. This is the so-called fast track. You have to pay 200 plants (about RMB 50, I think). There were many Chinese people around us at that time, so the staff told us that it would be more convenient to submit the information together as a team. Choose one person to be the representative, give him the information and money, and only he has to queue up, while others can wait nearby, so it only took us less than an hour to apply for the visa, which was pretty fast.

The hotel we booked is near the King Power Duty Free Shop. We first took the bus to the light rail station, and then took the light rail to the hotel. The main modes of transportation in Thailand are: bus, bus boat, BTS, subway, tuk-tuk, and taxi. Buses charge based on distance, and someone on the bus will sell tickets and inform you of the stop and then pay them; buses require taking a boat to go to some scenic spots; BTS is a light rail, and there are more people. You can see the city scenery from a high place, and you also need to go to the stop manually. Buy a ticket; I didn’t take the subway much this time, and the light rail and subway in Bangkok are a bit confusing, so be sure to read the routes clearly; Tuk-tuks are a major feature of Bangkok, and drivers can easily be cheated when they ask for a price, so you have to bargain, even if you cut them in half; rent It is very convenient to take a taxi with Grab. You can use the Grab software to check the price, and then discuss with the driver to give him cash according to the Grab price. Generally, you will agree.
The first day's itinerary: Kadujia Weekend Market ~ Khao San Road

The first meal in Bangkok is a small restaurant opposite the King Power Duty Free Shop. 80 pieces per serving is too tiring. I just found a restaurant but the taste is surprisingly good. Super happy

Pattaya-Bangkok, Thailand-Pattaya Graduation trip for yourself

Take the light rail to the station near the Katuga Weekend Market, and it’s only a few minutes’ walk away. The day we arrived happened to be the weekend, so our first stop was the weekend market. The weekend market is only open on weekends and has a wide range of products, including all kinds of floral shirts, clothes, hats, shoes, accessories, artworks, fruit snacks... The price is also very affordable. I bought a floral shirt, 160 plants, and plan to use it for a few days. It’s a good day to feel the local customs. The hh market is really big and has many shops. It’s quite time-consuming to go around...

After visiting the weekend market, it’s really nice. My whole body was covered in sweat, so I decided to go back to the hotel to rest and have a meal. In the evening, I went to Khao San Road, a famous bar street. Before departure, I selected a local restaurant with a high rating on Dianping. The taste was not surprising but not terrible. It was quite cost-effective. The average payment with Alipay was about 40 per person.

There are five of us in our group, and taking a taxi is very cost-effective, so we usually use taxis as our main mode of travel. Taking a taxi to Khao San Road, there were really many people. There were shops on both sides, mainly bars and restaurants. Every store played super exciting music to attract business, and a few invited shemales to perform various dances to attract customers. Khao San Road is not long and can be finished in a short time. When we reached the end of the road, there were already fewer people. Some Thai drivers deliberately teased us when they saw us girls. There are less people at the end, so we still have to pay attention to safety. We walked back and chose a rooftop bar. The small bottles of beer were 100 bottles. It was quite emotional to sit on the rooftop drinking wine and listening to music while watching the crowds of people below...

The next day’s itinerary: Erawan Shrine~central world, big c (mall)

Since we were leaving for the concert venue around three o’clock in the afternoon, we didn’t go too far in the morning. In the morning, I ate chicken shredded noodles at a small food stall next to the hotel. The price was 40 pieces. There was so much chicken and it tasted so good that I still remember it. I went there to eat it again after returning to Bangkok from Pattaya. I watched the Thai drama "Years" before, and I was very curious about the legendary pink frozen milk. I happened to be selling it at the breakfast shop opposite, so I tried a cup. It was a bit like strawberry-flavored milk, with a full cup of ice cubes. I didn't add sugar and it was still very refreshing to drink. of. There are many flavors, super cheap, 20 plants per cup, recommended pink frozen milk, Thai tea, and mocha.

Took a tuk-tuk to the Erawan Shrine. The bus drove very fast and it was scary. Hahaha, the driver also played some very exciting music. Riding in the bus was like a disco. Same... I heard that the Erawan Buddha is very spiritual, and there are many people queuing up to pray. Before going, you can check the precautions in a red book, such as the dress code, etc. to prepare in advance. Just a short walk from the Erawan Shrine you can see some large shopping malls where you can buy some local skin care products, cosmetics and snacks. I recommend a local bag shop in Thailand called NaRaYa. The various bags are super cute and perfect for gift giving.

Go back to the hotel, put away your things, change clothes, and then take a taxi and go straight to the concert venue! The venue is near Don Mueang Airport. Take a taxi from King Power Duty Free Shop for about 60 RMB. I was very excited when I watched a concert in Thailand for the first time. There were a lot of food nearby the venue, and there were 100 cokes with unlimited refills, hahaha. I really like the atmosphere of the concert in Thailand. It’s like a large-scale disco scene. Fans and singers are all enjoying the stage. I have to say that Taifei’s voice is really good... I’ll make an appointment to perform in Thailand next time.

The third day: Grand Palace~Mashaji SPA~Siam Square~Ratchada Night Market

Taking a taxi to the Grand Palace, we met as soon as we got off the car A particularly "enthusiastic" local uncle introduced us to the parade route and told us that we could take a boat trip along the river. At first I thought I was lucky to meet a good person, but I almost got scammed. They called a small tuk-tuk for us and took us to the pier. When they arrived and asked us for the 1,500 boat fare, we realized that we had fallen into a trap. They were probably a group, and they were trying to trick tourists one after another. We thought it was too expensive and left. When we walked out, we met two Chinese tourists who had also been deceived. According to the navigation, we walked to a nearby bus terminal and spent 15 or 20 to take a boat to the vicinity of the Grand Palace. I recommend the bus boat, which is cheap and fun. The ticket price for the Grand Palace and Wat Pho is 500 trees. There are many tourists in the Grand Palace, so you can take advantage of the tour group's explanation.

After visiting the Grand Palace, I was too tired from walking around these days and wanted to relax. We I was looking for a shop called TREASURE SPA. The decoration was very exquisite. I chose a two-hour package for 1,000 baht. The whole massage was really comfortable and drowsy, and the aromatherapy in the room was particularly relaxing. Finally, I tipped 100 plants. Thailand has the habit of tipping. It is best to prepare some change. For example, put 20 cleaning tips on the table in the hotel room every day. When the doorman carries the luggage to the room, give 20 tips~

Ma Sha Ji and other tips last night My partner was too tired so he went back to the hotel to rest. Another friend and I went to Siam Square to watch a local Thai movie in Thailand that we didn’t understand. We had to give up because it was a bit late and there was no suitable show. My friend suggested that we want to go. Night Market So I just wandered around Siam and took the subway to Ratchada Night Market.

Ratchada Night Market is one of the most famous night markets in Thailand. It consists of a large area of ​​neatly arranged tents and many shops. There is everything you need to eat, drink, play, and wear, and the prices are very affordable. I recommended the roast pork and Thai milk tea. I bought the internet-famous watermelon smoothie drink, but I wasn’t very surprised. It just looked better in photos.

Day 4: Pattaya Sifang Floating Market ~ Pattaya Beach

From Bangkok to Pattaya You can choose to take a bus or rent a car in advance. The bus had to go to the Bangkok bus station. Because it was inconvenient for us to carry our luggage from the hotel, we were introduced by the hotel clerk to rent a car and take us directly to the hotel we booked in Pattaya. The price was 1,500 for four people. The whole process of driving there was very pleasant. I listened to music, chatted with friends, and looked at the scenery along the way. I felt happy. It took about three hours to drive there (I can’t remember, it should be about the same). After arriving at the hotel after one o'clock, we took a rest and planned to go to the floating market to eat some snacks.

The transportation in Pattaya is very inconvenient. Tuk-tuks and taxis are the main options, and taxis are more expensive than Bangkok. Take a taxi from Grab to Sifang Floating Market, which is 300 plants away. The Sifang Floating Market is famous in China because of Du Lala's promotion story. There are many tourists and there are various specialties, snacks, etc. However, the price is not as cheap as the weekend market. I personally feel that the price/performance ratio is not high. You need to buy tickets to enter. One is a boat tour with about 800 plants, and the other is a walking tour with about 40rmb... Recommended fruits, especially jackfruit and mango, are super sweet and fresh.

Go back to Pattaya Beach and take photos while the sunset is taking advantage of it. The afterglow of the setting sun shines on the sea, like a layer of gold powder. Walking on the seaside is very healing. There is a shopping mall near Pattaya Beach. There is a food court at the entrance. There are many stalls on both sides. There are seats in the center and a stage in front. There are resident singers and bands performing. The prices in the food court are very cheap. The four of us walked around and bought 400 plants together. We ate until we were full and the taste was very good.

Day 5: Grand Island ~ tiffany show

Since you have come to Pattaya, you must We went to Koh Klang Island, which is a famous diving resort in Thailand with many water sports. Take a taxi from the hotel to Bali HaiPier and take a boat, which costs 30 plants per person (about 6RMB) and takes about 45 minutes. If you find it troublesome, you can search for a one-day tour group on a certain website, which includes hotel pick-up and drop-off, as well as water sports. The only means of transportation in Grand Island is motorcycles. The four of us rented two motorcycles, each costing 200 motorcycles. There is no time limit for the car to be full of gas. Motorcycles are really convenient, and you can enjoy the scenery of the entire island by driving along the road. There are several famous beaches in Grand Island. You can ask the locals at the car rental office and then drive there. We went to three beaches in total. The first beach is the largest and has the most tourists because there are many water sports. Water sports can be bargained for. There are about 900 plants in three or four projects. In fact, if you want to swim, you can avoid the crowded beaches and drive to other beaches with slightly fewer people. We recommend NUAL BEACH. The weather is really hot and the sun is strong, so be sure to wear a hat and protect yourself from the sun! ! !

The last boat back is about five o'clock. You must watch the time and return to the dock in time, otherwise you will have to take a speedboat (200-300 plants) or stay on the island...

We booked tickets for the tiffany show on Meituan in advance, which cost about 180rmb. There was a large shopping mall near the show, and we bought milk tea after dinner. Take a walk back to the show. Before the show starts, the actors will take photos with guests at the entrance of the venue. The tip for the photo is about 100 plants per person. Food is not allowed to be brought into the show, it can be left at the front desk and picked up after the show. Photography and video recording are not allowed during the show. If you are caught, the staff will shine a green laser pointer at you as a warning. The whole show's choreography and obedience are of very high quality. The actors are very dedicated and the performance is better than expected. It's worth watching.

After watching the show, we walked slowly back to the hotel. I bought particularly sweet mangoes and walked on the streets to feel the unique style and charm of Thailand. There are many open bars along the road, feasting and feasting. Pattaya is like a large open-air bar. The rhythm is slow but very emotional. It has a frivolous charm that makes people fascinated.

Day 6: Bangkok Ferris Wheel Night Market

I continued to contact the previous driver and rented a car back to Bangkok. After arriving at the hotel in Bangkok, we rested for a while and took a taxi to the Ferris Wheel Night Market. As the name suggests, the Ferris Wheel Night Market has a huge Ferris wheel. The night market is not big, so you can finish it quickly. Since it was already past ten o'clock when we went there, many shops were starting to close. There is nothing to buy here and the price-performance ratio is average. I randomly found a restaurant that had not yet opened a stall for a late-night snack. I didn't expect it to be very delicious, especially the pineapple fried rice, which was fragrant and sweet. I found that when I came to Thailand this time, I basically ate at random restaurants, but I didn’t miss any of them. The taste was surprising. On the contrary, the restaurants with high scores on Dianping felt very average...

After the meal, I went to 7-11 to buy a beer. Sitting on the bench under the Ferris wheel, drinking and chatting with friends, I felt the freedom I had not seen for a long time, and my whole body seemed to be floating in the clouds, relaxed and comfortable.

Day 7: King Power Duty Free Shop ~ Returning to Home

You can use your passport to go to the service desk on the first floor of King Power Duty Free Shop to get free buffet coupons and food court dining coupons, choose one of the two. King Power Duty Free Shop can also store luggage for free, and you can reserve the airport bus for free with your shopping receipt. Recommended dining coupons for the food court, one per person, with a face value of 200 plants (it seems to be). You can eat in the food court upstairs. The food variety is quite rich and the taste is very good.

I really enjoyed this trip to Thailand. I got a lot of unexpected surprises. It is a place I want to go to again... The world is really big and wonderful. I want to see more scenery and encounter more things. To more lovely strangers... I am grateful that this journey ended safely and smoothly. To be continued. Looking forward to the next trip...

common_38_banner.jpg

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved.
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list

2024-7-3 20:55 GMT-7 , Processed in 0.155626 second(s), 29 queries .